DDG and gf haile are now separated

lib123

All Star
Daps
there was already a thread about it on here where the topic was woman choosing sperm donors. and i see you are conveniently not paying attention to my whole point of i'm not talking about single parents. im talking about rich single parents! pay attention!

i will try to find the thread in a minute.

No I mentioned in one of my earlier responses to knowing people who grew up with rich single parents. Children born in rich two parent married households are still collectively emotionally better off than children born to rich single parents all other things equal. And you’re ignoring that children born out of wedlock are more likely to become out of wedlock parents themselves, continuing the cycle.

Daps
No I mentioned in one of my earlier responses to knowing people who grew up with rich single parents. Children born in rich two parent married households are still collectively emotionally better off than children born to rich single parents all other things equal. And you’re ignoring that children born out of wedlock are more likely to become out of wedlock parents themselves, continuing the cycle.

your life isn't a reflection of everybody :manny:
the effects of poverty and low income on children is so well established that i am not even going to bother looking it up for you tbh. you gonna have to argue with yourself on that one.
and there is nothing inherently wrong with having a child out of wedlock so i don't know what your point is. you can have 2 parents even if they arent married.

Last edited:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why would a person in her position have to wait? what does she need to do? complete college, go to grad school and save up for a mortgage so that the kid can live comfortably? again yall are confusing them for yall. :hubie:

and another thing... why do people make fun of him? because he is on the internet acting up? isn't that the same thing yall do everyday except dont get paid for it? :mjlol:
Before I respond...are we have a real, respectful, good faith convo or are we trolling, baiting, projecting etc. I am on board for the former. If it's the latter I respectfully decline though.

Daps
Before I respond...are we have a real, respectful, good faith convo or are we trolling, baiting, projecting etc. I am on board for the former. If it's the latter I respectfully decline though.

it's really a rhetorical question tbh. i already know the vibes of the thread... same hating as any other coli.com thread :manny: