DDG and gf haile are now separated

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
I don’t know who the stripper chick is but all this is facts. I couldn’t for the life of me understand why a budding potential Hollywood/Pop star would have a child with a “rapper”/youtuber. There was no way this relationship was going to last and now she’s a single mom at 24 :francis:
Quiet as it's kept, a lot of women are stupid as fukk. You can date losers like him but having kids at such a young age with your career just starting to pop off is insane.

That's why you need strong fathers in these girls lives hawking their every move. A no-nonsense dad heavily involved in her career would've forced her to either break up with him or abort the baby. A Richard Williams or Joe Jackson type instantly prevents this.

BangBike

N.M.B 🚲
Daps
Now she gotta be a hoe like Chloe to make ends meet.. :francis:

Eu-ZRr-YLXIAAWCCY.jpg

:noah:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Quiet as it's kept, a lot of women are stupid as fukk. You can date losers like him but having kids at such a young age with your career just starting to pop off is insane.

That's why you need strong fathers in these girls lives hawking their every move. A no-nonsense dad heavily involved in her career would've forced her to either break up with him or abort the baby. A Richard Williams or Joe Jackson type instantly prevents this.
This is why I always say, never be jealous of women having all these “options” as they like to say :pachaha:

You can give them unlimited options and they will still make a bad decision. :mjlol: It’s like giving a nikka that’s destined to be broke a million dollars