DC's Titans Thread (First Episode Out)

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
dikk could’ve easily said

“Nah Conner, I need you to go on patrol for the other titans and also squash any looting/crimes going on, I’ll handle Jason”

He has super speed, X ray vision and super hearing. Perfect recon guy. conner wanted to go help those in the city anyway when he heard the radio broad casts.

also could’ve gave a better reasoning for not going to the bat cave like “ Bruce has contengecies for all the justice league at Wayne manor, if Jason has told him about everything else. Then they most likely know about the kryptonite. We can’t risk you getting poisoned so soon after you just got healthy. Could be a trap. Better to lure them out. “

this shyt is dumb.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I have been binging this show past few weeks and I have to agree about the writing. I like the actors and the setting but some of the decisions in this show because of bad writing is hard to look. Most of them have to do with Connor, someone of his stature being so useless is hard to ignore. He should have never been on the show because I get they want to make things fair. dikk is also very stupid as a leader. Overall I still enjoy the show because I enjoy the DC/Batman universe. This season reminds me how random/bad Gotham got as each season went on but I still watched :yeshrug:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I have been binging this show past few weeks and I have to agree about the writing. I like the actors and the setting but some of the decisions in this show because of bad writing is hard to look. Most of them have to do with Connor, someone of his stature being so useless is hard to ignore. He should have never been on the show because I get they want to make things fair. dikk is also very stupid as a leader. Overall I still enjoy the show because I enjoy the DC/Batman universe. This season reminds me how random/bad Gotham got as each season went on but I still watched :yeshrug:
Having Superboy on the show would be fine if they were fighting villains worth of the powers that the Titans bring to the table.
The Fearsome Five; Terra; The Gordanians; The Brotherhood of Evil; Match; Brother Blood; HIVE; Deathstroke; Klarion the Witch Boy; Vandal Savage; The Reach; Harvest.
If they didn't completely fudge up Blackfire she'd have been a great villain.

But we are having this entire team get housed by Scarecrow and Red Hood. :stopitslime:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Having Superboy on the show would be fine if they were fighting villains worth of the powers that the Titans bring to the table.
The Fearsome Five; Terra; The Gordanians; The Brotherhood of Evil; Match; Brother Blood; HIVE; Deathstroke; Klarion the Witch Boy; Vandal Savage; The Reach; Harvest.
If they didn't completely fudge up Blackfire she'd have been a great villain.

But we are having this entire team get housed by Scarecrow and Red Hood. :stopitslime:
So you mean like a Titans show?:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:I hate these writers how the hell the same company put out heat like Superman/ Lois and Stargirl??:mindblown:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The writing is inconsistent. It’s like once it feels like they’re gonna be hitting on all cylinders they fukk it up.

This ain’t even the cast fault.. cuz I like most the actors in their roles especially Nightwing, Connor and Red Hood. Starfire grew on me. Figured they’d have a decent budget for Beast Boy to turn into more than 1 animal but I don’t wanna nitpick too far cuz that’s an aesthetic thing.. it goes deeper than that

This Scarecrow storyline sucks. It started off aight now it’s just stupid. 1 thing I never understood about villains is after they learn the hero identities, they don’t really do anything with it in terms of the public. Dude knows Nightwing is Grayson and still prefers to call out Nightwing on broadcasts but not Grayson

no one cares where Bruce Wayne is and as usual hasn’t put 2 and 2 together on how Batman and Bruce went missing at the same time.. but I guess it doesn’t matter because everyone on this show seems to know the 2 are 1 and the same

the Deathstroke arc was fire tho… I was thinking Starfire’s sister was gonna be the midway season villain. This team has too many ppl.. it’s like they’re Young Justice and not the Titans. They kill 1 off then add 2

Nightwing getting shot and jumped by civilians is horrible writing… and guess what… when next episode happens, not 1 of them would’ve thought to take his mask off

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Superman has a hybrid clone running around and nobody has bothered to tell him about it! :bryan:

Wonder Woman's "sister" died and she doesn't show up to confront the Titans as to what happened! :dwillhuh:

dikk Grayson, a cop in this series, assaults someone at an airport, gets convicted and escapes prison and the FBI are not after him. They haven't even interviewed his ex-girlfriend, who happens to be the police commissioner of Gotham City about his whereabouts. Also how the hell is it possible for a police commissioner of a major American like Gotham to only be in her early to mid 30s?!:mjtf:

It's hard to suspend belief when the plot holes are too massive! :gucci:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Superman has a hybrid clone running around and nobody has bothered to tell him about it! :bryan:

Wonder Woman's "sister" died and she doesn't show up to confront the Titans as to what happened! :dwillhuh:

dikk Grayson, a cop in this series, assaults someone at an airport, gets convicted and escapes prison and the FBI are not after him. They haven't even interviewed his ex-girlfriend, who happens to be the police commissioner of Gotham City about his whereabouts. Also how the hell is it possible for a police commissioner of a major American like Gotham to only be in her early to mid 30s?!:mjtf:

I think they did mention in 1 episode that Superman knows about him and tried to use it as a plot device on how he doesn’t have a relationship with him

but still horrible writing

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset

Dude isn't even hiding and helped a mass murdurer convict escape police custody without wearing a mask :russ:

shyt is hillarious tbh, those writers are laughing all the way to the bank.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

What makes it worse is the fact that Donna and Diana have a psychic link, so one always knows how the other is feeling and can hear each other's thoughts. Realistically, Diana would've been at the carnival right after she got electrocuted.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Today episode was straight. Started out a little goofy but I thought it got on course after a while.

just kinda ready for them to wrap shyt up and start with a fresh slate (season 4)

only real problem I had besides them goofy ass bats was jason acting like he ain’t know what the plan was from square one.

crane been saying he was gonna start fresh with Gotham, now all of a sudden it’s a muhfukking problem :snoop: