DC's Titans Thread (First Episode Out)

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
"We can't go to the mansion, Crane and Jason know about it!"

Yeah then grab fukking superman and go kick their fukking asses!!! holy shyt a whole season chasing Jason Dumb and hippie scarecrow.

I'm having fun hate watching with the brehs but I think I'll tap out this season, show is complete garbage.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Didn’t realize this show had a thread. Started watching this a couple weeks back. I binged all the episodes over the course of the last couple of weeks and I’m caught up.

this show has so much potential but the writing on it leaves a lot to be desired. Plots and characters just disappear with out resolve or reason.

character arcs are often not fleshed out or not even started, or even regress.

and the stupid block that WB has on its characters really puts this show in a bind when they lean so heavily on the Justice league and bat family connection. It makes the show feel incomplete and like a red headed step child. I felt the same way about the Marvel - Netflix shows.

Season 3 started off really strong but it’s just gotten kinda meh as the relationship between Jason and “scarecrow” meanders.

It also annoys me that the titans split up so much but they are kinda OP so I can see why they do it. Superboy could legit handle all they’ve gone against so far.

I like this show and will continue to watch but it definitely leaves a lot to be desired. I hope the move to HBO max alleviates some issues, with rumors of a higher budget.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

Yeah then grab fukking superman and go kick their fukking asses!!! holy shyt a whole season chasing Jason Dumb and hippie scarecrow.

I'm having fun hate watching with the brehs but I think I'll tap out this season, show is complete garbage.
i tapped out. the greatness of Sir Jorah Batman couldnt keep me watching. CW shows being better than this is a travesty

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Yea this part was extremely dumb but, as I said, superboy could legit solo all the problems they’ve had so far. Team is OP and it seems the writers have to go out of their way to make things difficult.

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Season 3 started off really strong but it’s just gotten kinda meh as the relationship between Jason and “scarecrow” meanders.
ive liked that dynamic and the show overall this season but this last transition gives me first 2 season flashbacks and is my biggest complaint for the season. i didnt have a problem with any of jason's season 3 arc until he goes back to crane. its one thing if he was being controlled or manipulated like he was earlier but hes not anymore. obviously the titans would have been suspicious of him and tim wasnt able to be a character witness at that point, but he didnt have to run anywhere let alone back to crane.

the ending of the previous episode was another screw up, how did she happen to end up at the castle to save him? didnt seem like that would be her first stop. it would be one thing if the butler had called dikk and said hey get here quick im worried about him and he showed up just in time. they decided wouldnt this be cool even though it was ridiculous plot armor and made no sense.

i hope they nail these next few episodes rather than those mistakes being a sign of things to come.

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ive liked that dynamic and the show overall this season but this last transition gives me first 2 season flashbacks and is my biggest complaint for the season. i didnt have a problem with any of jason's season 3 arc until he goes back to crane. its one thing if he was being controlled or manipulated like he was earlier but hes not anymore. obviously the titans would have been suspicious of him and tim wasnt able to be a character witness at that point, but he didnt have to run anywhere let alone back to crane.

the ending of the previous episode was another screw up, how did she happen to end up at the castle to save him? didnt seem like that would be her first stop. it would be one thing if the butler had called dikk and said hey get here quick im worried about him and he showed up just in time. they decided wouldnt this be cool even though it was ridiculous plot armor and made no sense.

i hope they nail these next few episodes rather than those mistakes being a sign of things to come.

Yea that’s what I mean, it’s not really advancing. I actually liked the twist they did to the red hood story but when Jason gave him that 3 piece and left him leaking it should’ve been the end of their relationship.

Jason wanted to go back to the titans, why the fukk is he going back to Crane. And crane saying he gonna make him a hero doesn’t make sense considering his name already tarnished from the killings and robberies earlier in the season.

Yea I didn’t get that part either. She obviously was in Themescyria first, cuz her body was gone, but then she saves Bruce by moving him from one room to another (if I’m remembering correctly) Like bytch the whole house burning. :mjlol:

Honestly black fire should be the big bad and Jason/crane should’ve been a foot note.

and wtf happened to lady vic, rose and jehrico