DC's Titans Thread (First Episode Out)

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
This show had promise at first and now it’s a circus, reminds me so much of how Gotham from Fox went. Still watching though.

Sebastian your end is near :damn:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Disappointing finale to a disappointing show. The main villain can rip trigonometry heart out but struggling against robin boy. I am glad it’s finally over

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
This show became a chore to watch and the only reason I kept watching it was because of all the previous time I had wasted watching it

:mjlol:

Trigon was fukking pathetic. All that hype for what? :unimpressed:

Brother Blood was a completely uninteresting villain as well

Brother Blood was defeated by some next level plot induced stupidity

:dead:

This show had decent potential when it started but it dissolved into garbage. I'm glad its over.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude that played Nightwing deserves a shot to play the role again in a better written project.

The Starfire, Raven and Red Hood actors grew on me as well but if anyone deserves another chance, it’s Nightwing

This show had a lot of weird casting decisions and plot devices like the old ass Bruce Wayne killing Joker and forcing Robin to be gay cuz every show has to have a gay character these days.

The best season was probably the Deathstroke season

Tons of wasted villains and opportunities

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
This show had a lot of weird casting decisions and plot devices like the old ass Bruce Wayne killing Joker and forcing Robin to be gay cuz every show has to have a gay character these days.
A few of those were DC mandates on the conditions they could use Bruce and how Lex could only get a one and done. Tim's actually gay in the comics now so at least its faithful...:aicmon:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A few of those were DC mandates on the conditions they could use Bruce and how Lex could only get a one and done. Tim's actually gay in the comics now so at least its faithful...:aicmon:
DC has been their own self demise for a while now

I remember they wouldn’t let Batman characters appear in the JL cartoon cuz they thought their fans wouldn’t be able to know the difference between a character in the movie and the cartoon :snoop:

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Sounds like I was right to give up on this ish after the Deathstroke season, thought it had a lot of potential at the beginning but except for the animated movies DC just can't get right :snoop: