DC's Titans Thread (First Episode Out)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
From everything I read on Reddit and here, it’s better than titans :yeshrug:

The first season was good, I never kept up with it after everything moved to HBO Max

I still wish they had that cyborg in titans. Would have been a good choice rather than Conner and krypto who are way too OP

Last edited:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They got a good concept here but they keep fukkin it up

1st season was too slow

2nd season was way better but the writers suck at juggling multiple characters

3rd season has fantastic villains at their disposal to top Deathstroke and the writing ruins it

the show’s setting should’ve stayed in the west coast or in Bludhaven instead of going to Gotham and having Bruce and his villains make a mockery of themselves

the wonder girl chick can fly right? Why is she driving a car in more than 1 episode? Superboy and Kryto are invincible and the one that takes them out is their own teammate :hhh:

coming into season 3 I thought Starfire sis would be some type of villain but all that’s happened is Connor blowin her back out

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
From everything I read on Reddit and here, it’s better than titans :yeshrug:
It’s not really, it’s weird for no damn reason and there is little to no action at times. It’s a show about character studies and not people with powers. It’s a bunch of sad depressed people and psychopaths dealing with their shyt. I wouldn’t waste my tit

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
They got a good concept here but they keep fukkin it up

1st season was too slow

2nd season was way better but the writers suck at juggling multiple characters

3rd season has fantastic villains at their disposal to top Deathstroke and the writing ruins it

the show’s setting should’ve stayed in the west coast or in Bludhaven instead of going to Gotham and having Bruce and his villains make a mockery of themselves

the wonder girl chick can fly right? Why is she driving a car in more than 1 episode? Superboy and Kryto are invincible and the one that takes them out is their own teammate :hhh:

coming into season 3 I thought Starfire sis would be some type of villain but all that’s happened is Connor blowin her back out
The fukk:what:

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It’s not really, it’s weird for no damn reason and there is little to no action at times. It’s a show about character studies and not people with powers. It’s a bunch of sad depressed people and psychopaths dealing with their shyt. I wouldn’t waste my tit

Gotta agree. Watched season one and had to bail first episode of two. It's weird just to be weird. Wasn't for me.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Gotta agree. Watched season one and had to bail first episode of two. It's weird just to be weird. Wasn't for me.

That is pretty much what the comic book version of the Doom Patrol is though.