DC's Titans Thread (First Episode Out)

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
"We can't go to the mansion, Crane and Jason know about it!"

Yeah then grab fukking superman and go kick their fukking asses!!! holy shyt a whole season chasing Jason Dumb and hippie scarecrow.

I'm having fun hate watching with the brehs but I think I'll tap out this season, show is complete garbage.

:bryan::bryan::bryan:

They had the Titans struggling against some jobber cops too. But then Nightwing is holding them off with his hand to hand skills lol. I didn't even think about that shyt until y'all mentioned it....I might be hate watching this mufukka when Starfire and Blackfire not on the screen:lupe:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Superboy: "dikk, I just remembered that I'm fukking superman!" let me go with you and help you apprehend the non powered villians that this super powered team hasn't been able to capture in weeks.

dikk: "sorry kid, I will wait 8 or 9 hours and let hundreds of citizens die during that time and face Jason Dumb at the time and place he set, for some reason I know that he won't get there earlier to set up traps like he has been doing this whole season so I will do it instead, only that none of them will have the goal of actually capture him, also if someone shoots me I will just tell him that I'm on his side and not take the gun away from the potential murderer, I will also leave Jason's gun right next to him while he is still conscious"

:mjlit:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Just watched this weekend episode.

I’m convinced I could’ve put together more logical plots than this team.

at the end of last season Bruce told dikk straight up to stop turning inward and leaving his team out (which he doubled down on when Jason died, dikk repeated what Bruce said and Bruce responded, “that advice was for you”)

so why in the fukk is dikk still running solo missions. Even worst, why the fukk did he have to poison his own team mates. RED HOOD COULDVE DONE THAT. It would’ve made more sense.

gldnone913

Daps
Reppin
VA
Superboy: "dikk, I just remembered that I'm fukking superman!" let me go with you and help you apprehend the non powered villians that this super powered team hasn't been able to capture in weeks.

dikk: "sorry kid, I will wait 8 or 9 hours and let hundreds of citizens die during that time and face Jason Dumb at the time and place he set, for some reason I know that he won't get there earlier to set up traps like he has been doing this whole season so I will do it instead, only that none of them will have the goal of actually capture him, also if someone shoots me I will just tell him that I'm on his side and not take the gun away from the potential murderer, I will also leave Jason's gun right next to him while he is still conscious"

:mjlit:

Lol this is horrible writing, brehs. It would've been better to have Red Hood shoot Connor with a kryptonite bullet versus Nightwing blowing some kryptonite dust in his face. When is this shyt over?

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm convinced the writers were knee deep into the season when an intern came in the room on some I can't wait to see what you do with Superboy :blessed:

And they all simultaneously stopped like wait he's on the team?!? :dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

That's the only thing that makes sense as to why they keep sidelining him. They they had a plan then realized he's real powerful and he can't be a part of the majority of basically ANYTHING

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
I'm convinced the writers were knee deep into the season when an intern came in the room on some I can't wait to see what you do with Superboy :blessed:

And they all simultaneously stopped like wait he's on the team?!? :dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

That's the only thing that makes sense as to why they keep sidelining him. They they had a plan then realized he's real powerful and he can't be a part of the majority of basically ANYTHING
easy fix is to have him distracted doing other shyt or have his powers be inconsistent and being blocked by some psychological trauma. terrible fukking writing all the way around

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
easy fix is to have him distracted doing other shyt or have his powers be inconsistent and being blocked by some psychological trauma. terrible fukking writing all the way around

Hank died because he wasn't fast enough. They put the reasoning right there too.

I've had the entirety of this season on in the background while I've been working - I missed 95% of this run, outside of looking up and being like "They filmed that right near us :leon:"

gldnone913

Daps
Reppin
VA
Hank died because he wasn't fast enough. They put the reasoning right there too.

I've had the entirety of this season on in the background while I've been working - I missed 95% of this run, outside of looking up and being like "They filmed that right near us :leon:"

Even that was bullshyt lol. Connor had that device up to like 95% efficiency. Who wouldn't risk the 95% to save Hank's life? Granted, they had another means to get Hank out the paint, but that didn't sit right with me