DC's Titans Thread (First Episode Out)

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think its been a good season aside from the its not a titans show complaints, though has it ever been a titans show? i still think its a much better show than the first 2 seasons in every possible regard. yeah theyve shoehorned red hood into this but i think theyve done a good job of adapting it to a much younger jason todd. why would he turn on the titans? do you remember how they treated him? they had him ready to commit suicide. you couple that with him being young and reckless already along with major ptsd and hes not going to be as strategic or thinking as clearly as an older red hood. i wouldnt say its seamless but with the trauma of last season being so fresh and him being so young its understandable his ire being towards his new big brother rather than his new father.

this season theyre probably thinking we've failed twice at this lets use donna's death and jason todd being the outcast to soft reboot this with a major storyline then transition back to a "titans" show by the end of the season and into next season. that might not work or they decide to continue down the batman show without batman lane.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
This episode was pretty good today. I love the show but my little nitpick is why hasn't Crane suited up yet or they still limiting this to showing Crane without showing Scarecrow type thing?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
They need to fire whoever is running this show and hire people who actually want to do a Titans show instead of people who wish they were making a Batman show.

the problem is damn near everybody wanted a "batman" show and the writers didnt, which is why the first "grab your attention" scene shown, even in promos, is Grayson saying "fukk Batman"

Smart money would've been going from Trigon to Deathstroke to Dr. Light/Blackfire to Fearsome Five to H.I.V.E.

But we both know the world would be a better place if you and I were writers and plotters.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
The fact that everyone and their mothers know the "secret" identity of these guys, means that Jason's friend not knowing that he was Robin makes her a literal retard.

Also "you are gonna want to talk to this kid, he knows you are nightwing", nikka the whole city knows he is nightwing he isn't even trying to hide it :mjlol:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched a bit of this series today and good god the angsty teenager shyt is overkill. And the writing is kind of bad too. I like that they can full on curse, but don't have them cursing just to curse. Sounds forced as fukk.

Other than that it seems decent. Will probably keep watching.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Holy shyt you can't even call this jumping the shark, they are gonna have to come up with a new frase.

I'm now convinced that the writers are trolling us and the producers, seeing how low the studio will go before they called them out on their hackiness,

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
full