DC's Titans Thread (First Episode Out)

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched the last episode. Barbara explains that Grayson was Detroit pd and went to SF, but leaves out the part of him escaping prison and being on the run. :stopitslime:
i think theyre looking at it this way, dumb parts of first 2 seasons are not canon. maybe not, but i think they are trying to sorta start fresh than bogging themselves down explaining away past mistakes. season 3 has been a vast improvement.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
The actress playing Blackfire. I LOVE when sisters wear cornrows! :noah:

Red Hood should have been saved for season 4. So many other stories they could be telling instead of "Under The Red." :francis: The Titans have a good history but all we're getting is a Batman show without Batman.

WB's Batman embargo is so stupid. They’ll give us a adolescent/teenage Bruce Wayne (Gotham), an alternate universe crippled Bruce Wayne (Crisis on Infinite Earth's/Arrow Verse), and some old ass Bruce Wayne (Titans) but not give us BATMAN. They can give us multiple live action Flash and Superman interpretations but won't give us a BATMAN on TV but some shadow Batman shows like Arrow, Bat Woman, and Titans. :hhh:

Yea its insane how they hold Batman hostage.. i dont know what the fukk is wrong with these guys. People are still going to movies to see a batman flick no matter what.

Even in space jame they had lebron and bugs bunny as batman and robin instead of actual batman. :laugh:

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
i think theyre looking at it this way, dumb parts of first 2 seasons are not canon. maybe not, but i think they are trying to sorta start fresh than bogging themselves down explaining away past mistakes. season 3 has been a vast improvement.
Season 1,2,and three and like three different shows as far as tone and direction, shyt is weird as hell .

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
This has reached CW level of bad, holy shyt.

Apparently the just let anyone walk into Arkham Assylum and have conversations with dangerous mass murderers without any guards present.

Scarecrow has access to a Lazarus pit, guns, fancy superhero suits and a whole wing on Arkham without any security cameras or patrols but needs help to escape?

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Yea its insane how they hold Batman hostage.. i dont know what the fukk is wrong with these guys. People are still going to movies to see a batman flick no matter what.

Even in space jame they had lebron and bugs bunny as batman and robin instead of actual batman. :laugh:
They probably think the brand would get damaged if it becomes a "TV Property", but I have been dreaming of a Batman TV show for decades now, he is much better suited for TV than movies, Daredevil is the exact same tone I would want on a Batman tv show.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nightwing, Deathstroke and Red Hood are the best parts of this series

I can tolerate old Bruce.. No other character is allowed to really cook besides Starfire

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
outside of this being the most accurate version of batman... this is buns.

if they gonna be so batman centric, just do a damn batman show (blah blah blah embargo) DC is stupid AF. :russ:

they rushed TF out this redhood shyt, batman got robin so stressed he smoking sherm, bum ass scarecrow just happens to know about a mini lazarus pit in gotham, left by ras :bryan:

Last edited: