DC's Titans Thread (First Episode Out)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The whole red hood story is so rushed. They didn't set it up right

They should have had him go back to Gotham in season 2 after one the multiple instances where dikk kept pointing out his flaws and then had him die somewhere in season 2 so it seems like some type of time has passed. Would have made dikk look smarter and the no funeral thing would have still pushed the point that Batman only cars about fighting crime. Season 3 have Titans doing Titan shyt in SF with a subplot of some dude named the Red Hood is running around Gotham. Batman is M.I.A. so Barbara hits up dikk for help or something. He comes back to help and realizes that the Red Hood is very well trained almost identical to him.
It’s fukked up when random cats like us can come up with a far better plot that makes sense. This whole Scarecrow shyt makes NO sense. Honestly best DC related live action shows imo is first few seasons of Gotham. And maybe first 3 seasons of Arrow.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
They made Jason so unlikeable, are we supposed to feel sorry for him? :stopitslime: fukk that nikka.

Bruce really gonna tell this volatile brat he's not Robin and then leave the fukking country?
:martin:

:deadrose: @ scarecrow being the Avon Barksdale of Arkham. Guards letting him smoke and wander around.
Word. I was saying this shyt to my wife like “I hope this shyt not supposed to make me feel sorry for this annoying little entitled piece of shyt…” Lol.

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
This has reached CW level of bad, holy shyt.

Apparently the just let anyone walk into Arkham Assylum and have conversations with dangerous mass murderers without any guards present.

Scarecrow has access to a Lazarus pit, guns, fancy superhero suits and a whole wing on Arkham without any security cameras or patrols but needs help to escape?
Yeah this shyt is horrible! :scust: Also how the hell did Jason let a Joker thug beat him down in front of his homegirl. You were trained by Batman and was a street kid before that. I can understand not wanting your friend to know you got martial arts training from Bruce but to let some fiend whoop your ass like that?!:mjtf:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
They made Jason so unlikeable, are we supposed to feel sorry for him? :stopitslime: fukk that nikka.
It's pretty accurate though. Before he became Red Hood, Jason Todd was hated by the fan base which gave DC justification to kill him off. He was supposed to be arrogant and a little too rough when it came to crime fighting. If I recall, he wasn't even a member of the Teen Titans.
Bruce really gonna tell this volatile brat he's not Robin and then leave the fukking country?
:martin:

:deadrose: @ scarecrow being the Avon Barksdale of Arkham. Guards letting him smoke and wander around.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It’s fukked up when random cats like us can come up with a far better plot that makes sense. This whole Scarecrow shyt makes NO sense. Honestly best DC related live action shows imo is first few seasons of Gotham. And maybe first 3 seasons of Arrow.
Just disrespect Superman and Lois one of the best shows on tv period?:ufdup:

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It's pretty accurate though. Before he became Red Hood, Jason Todd was hated by the fan base which gave DC justification to kill him off. He was supposed to be arrogant and a little too rough when it came to crime fighting. If I recall, he wasn't even a member of the Teen Titans.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
He isn't he has a group called the Outlaws

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Yeah, I'm still watching it.

I havent been in the thread cause I didn't wanna read any ":sadcam: look how they massacred mah boy" batman posts.

edit: and yes, I'm enjoying it.

Barbara ain't shyt

Bruce is pretty much a burnt out wreck of a human being, just like any human being who's been dealing with batman's fukkery would be.

Jason/Scarecrow is some off the wall Donald Goines pimp/prostitute shyt

But I understand how Jason feels, and what makes him a fukking brat.

Scarecrow.... I love this evil hippie scarecrow.

Barbara Gordon can suck a dikk right now. And I don't mean that in a good way. My girl asked if she was supposed to be that unlikeable. She hasn't read Gaill Simone's "Birds of Prey" run.

I'm REALLY enjoying the slant they have on Connor, where he's really more Luthor brain wise.

I cant say I liked or hated hank. He that white gung-ho frat boy that gets on your nerves, but he a'aight and got your back, despite getting on your nerves. I had a friend like that once. He made me fukking sick, but he beat the fukk out of this dude's dad for me.

Dawn, while nice to look at, aint shyt. I felt bad for her, too. Despite her "I let you follow me: bullshyt, she caught the ultimate okeydoke. I was joking how if dikk hopped on that plane, a year from now she'd be telling him how she let him follow her to Paris.

Not enough Gar.

Rachel can stay right where she is. Off my screen. I don't miss her, but I can't wait to see her show up. As long as she doesn't "solve" everything.

Starfire..... It.... it don't make sense for somebody to be that sexy. It... it just... don't. :mjcry:

Last edited: