DC's Titans Thread (First Episode Out)

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I just binged this
I actually like this version of Bruce Wayne. Seems like this is what he would be like in real life after 30 years of this shyt:flabbynsick:
Nightwing's suit is outstanding
DC never really knew what to do with Conor. I maybe wrong but Clark never hangs out with him in the comics. You would think Clark would train him at least.
So is Bruce running Batman Inc. where in the comics everyone knew he was bankrolling Batman? Seems like it's the worst kept secret. The morgue is delivering Jason's body to Wayne Manor, Barbara's assistant knew who dikk was as soon as he walked into the precinct. dikk getting one on one's with Scarecrow.
I wonder how Batman is finally going to show up in this show. Its too much Bruce Wayne for it not to happen eventually.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
The actress playing Blackfire. I LOVE when sisters wear cornrows! :noah:

Red Hood should have been saved for season 4. So many other stories they could be telling instead of "Under The Red." :francis: The Titans have a good history but all we're getting is a Batman show without Batman.

WB's Batman embargo is so stupid. They’ll give us a adolescent/teenage Bruce Wayne (Gotham), an alternate universe crippled Bruce Wayne (Crisis on Infinite Earth's/Arrow Verse), and some old ass Bruce Wayne (Titans) but not give us BATMAN. They can give us multiple live action Flash and Superman interpretations but won't give us a BATMAN on TV but some shadow Batman shows like Arrow, Bat Woman, and Titans. :hhh:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I think DC is afraid of putting Batman on TV because of the Adam West show. It took until The Dark Knight Returns to get rid of the campy Batman.

Edit: They pretty much have dikk act like Batman. Same they did with Olly in Arrow.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I think DC is afraid of putting Batman on TV because of the Adam West show. It took until The Dark Knight Returns to get rid of the campy Batman.
I remember reading they believe having the full Batman experience on tv will cheapen the brand and make it harder to get people to see the films
So they only give you lite versions of Batman
I still want a Bruce Wayne series that explores Bruce traveling the world and learning all the skills but that’s off limits apparently too

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

Edit: They pretty much have dikk act like Batman. Same they did with Olly in Arrow.

Just a side note, the Adam West show was originally supposed to be more like The Green Hornet and Eye Spy as far as quality and tone goes.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Dikk/Bats would be an interesting way to sidestep the weird Bat embargo DC has and still be canon but no way they'd let them do that.

I remember reading they believe having the full Batman experience on tv will cheapen the brand and make it harder to get people to see the films
So they only give you lite versions of Batman
I still want a Bruce Wayne series that explores Bruce traveling the world and learning all the skills but that’s off limits apparently too
I just don’t understand how they think this still makes sense, especially since Superman has a whole show on tv right now. I think these execs are massively overthinking this and it’s annoying they keep making these shows with Batman centered characters all the way up to fukking Alfred getting a show.

Also why are so many negative comments? This season is dope as fukk. To me this is my favorite season.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I just don’t understand how they think this still makes sense, especially since Superman has a whole show on tv right now. I think these execs are massively overthinking this and it’s annoying they keep making these shows with Batman centered characters all the way up to fukking Alfred getting a show.

Also why are so many negative comments? This season is dope as fukk. To me this is my favorite season.
they just don't know what to do with superman
with batman they could do the origin, use the joker, and boom 1 billion dollars

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
JT's transformation is puzzling tbh. Did he get some secret serum to make him smarter and improve his combat skills?

Hank WTF are you doing breh?:mindblown:

Yea his jump in improvement is kinda:jbhmm:When he originally was Redhood it was years later so he went through other training and got bigger physically close to Batman and Nightwing. He's just already on some lethal shyt:pachaha:

Okay I never followed the comics like that so I was wondering how he's outsmarting and bodying the team with ease when he was the 6th man last season.

He got that roided out inhaler.

episode 5 is titled Lazarus and explains everything, including why he hates the titans

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Just binged this and I kind of wish I never started watching. :francis:

Wondergirl dying was:hhh:

And for a group of heroes most of them are pretty stupid. Jason dumbass going after the Joker by himself after he made the same dumbass mistake with DeathStroke.

Dawns fukk up regarding Hank :snoop:

Rachel and Gar taking off by themselves to go rescue her mom. I can go on and on.

Starfire really is the only highlight of this show. Grayson would be too but dude stays brooding.

And Connor needs to come off the bench sooner than later at this point.