DC's Titans Thread (First Episode Out)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
JT's transformation is puzzling tbh. Did he get some secret serum to make him smarter and improve his combat skills?

Hank WTF are you doing breh?:mindblown:
Yea his jump in improvement is kinda:jbhmm:When he originally was Redhood it was years later so he went through other training and got bigger physically close to Batman and Nightwing. He's just already on some lethal shyt:pachaha:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Yea his jump in improvement is kinda:jbhmm:When he originally was Redhood it was years later so he went through other training and got bigger physically close to Batman and Nightwing. He's just already on some lethal shyt:pachaha:

Okay I never followed the comics like that so I was wondering how he's outsmarting and bodying the team with ease when he was the 6th man last season.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
This show has been downhill since season 1. I'm finally all caught up now. Season 2 was some hot garbage and season 3 has so many mind puzzling problems. dikk was in prison for assaulting police officers, broke out, and magically everyone seems to have forgotten about that and he's walking around as a free man :dwillhuh:

Superboy is the most powerful person on the team and yet he's totally useless. I understand that's due to plot, but what is the point of him even being on the team if he'll be used like that? :mindblown:

This show has become another batfamily centered show. This show is called the TITANS why is everything now suddenly about Batman and his cast of characters :dahell:

I could go on with a lot more complaints but I'll still watch this bullshyt anyways :francis: :mjlol:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
This show has been downhill since season 1. I'm finally all caught up now. Season 2 was some hot garbage and season 3 has so many mind puzzling problems. dikk was in prison for assaulting police officers, broke out, and magically everyone seems to have forgotten about that and he's walking around as a free man :dwillhuh:

Superboy is the most powerful person on the team and yet he's totally useless. I understand that's due to plot, but what is the point of him even being on the team if he'll be used like that? :mindblown:

This show has become another batfamily centered show. This show is called the TITANS why is everything now suddenly about Batman and his cast of characters :dahell:

I could go on with a lot more complaints but I'll still watch this bullshyt anyways :francis: :mjlol:
I don’t know why they would introduce superboy if they can’t afford superboy threats

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Identity Crisis and it's fallout was lowkey litty even without any multiverse or cosmic aspects. RIP Jack Drake...:mjcry:
When it came out I remember thinking it was bad but yeah it was pretty interesting overall. They could do it mainstream, but maybe have him kill her instead of raping her. Same storyline but ironically enough PG since murder is less frowned upon than rape.

Then have another Super’s wife death be what leads them to discovering what was done to Dr. Light.

Mazino

All Star
Daps

It has way more potential than they're getting out of it and I agree the lazy way they're making it so Batman focused is dry, the Starfire storyline was interesting but seems they've put it on the back burner, even something to do with Themyscira could be good.

And yeah Superboy and Krypto are basically performing Alfred's role out here, they have no idea what to do with them.