DC's Titans Thread (First Episode Out)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This show's version of Barbara Gordon is an absolutely unlikable a$$hole and I really hope they don't try to force the dikk/Babs relationship on us because it won't work.

I was legit shocked that Hank got murked. Jason is an irredeemable super-villain unless they come with the he's being controlled by someone shyt at the last minute.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I Dont know anything about teen titans. I don't know if there is an adult version there or what. Is Starfire a potential team.leader over there as well?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I Dont know anything about teen titans. I don't know if there is an adult version there or what. Is Starfire a potential team.leader over there as well?
she kind of is one in the dc animated films but not really.
she's always treated as the foreigner in the group

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Glad this show is back. Kori is :wow:. I'd fly across the universe for her like ol boy did last season. Weird how they wrote in that Grayson tapped every chick on the Titans except Raven smh.

RIP to the homie Hank :salute:.

Connor went from being a child mentally to being the brain/engineer/powerhouse of the team :unimpressed:, but he figured that shyt out. That bish Dawn got homie blew up smh. Sucks....I should've waited to start bc I binged the last two seasons. Now I'm sitting here looking crazy :martin: waiting for the next episode