DC's Titans Thread (First Episode Out)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yea I’m not an expert but I thought wondergirl should have been able to survive electricity, I mean she is basically a less OP superman.

yea I binged it and thought this season was really good. Maybe it’s better to watch it this way

I’m confused as why beast boy can only change into a tiger, maybe he is young and hast learned that power yet. Raven just randomly leaving like that was weird tho, but I liked it better than season 1. Death stroke was great
Budget:francis:They kinda confirmed he won't be anything else but a tiger which is why they threw in that tigers were his favorite growing up:francis:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yea I’m not an expert but I thought wondergirl should have been able to survive electricity, I mean she is basically a less OP superman.

yea I binged it and thought this season was really good. Maybe it’s better to watch it this way

I’m confused as why beast boy can only change into a tiger, maybe he is young and hast learned that power yet. Raven just randomly leaving like that was weird tho, but I liked it better than season 1. Death stroke was great

he explained Tiger was his favorite animal and its a mental block.
after Cadmus tapped into his trigger .. i'm sure next season will see more animals..

budget too

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
no... the show is on both.. its still a DC universe show that will also show on HBO

Yeah I know but i'm assuming they'll get a budget bump like Stargirl. It's listed as a CW show in promos but it's really a DC Universe one that shows up on CW 3 days after each episode.

Pineal Gland

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Her death was almost as bad as Nightwing in Injustice:unimpressed:
robin-kills-nightwing.jpg

robin-kills-nightwing-2.jpg

robin-kills-nightwing-3.jpg

mr x

Superstar