DC's Titans Thread (First Episode Out)

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
finally watched the finale. Damn this shyt went downhill. Its like they had a whole different writing staff since like episode 3. Slade couldnt even save this shyt. Lowkey arrow slade was kinda better :patrice:...The best parts were when the team was altogether but it seems like this show is mostly melodrama and team separation :beli:

Nothing lowkey about it. Titans' Deathstroke is formidable but Arrow's Deathstroke was on some different level of savagery and that's with the constraints of being on CW.

I just got around to checking this show out. Season 1 (besides the finale) was fire. So far, S2, I feel like I'm just watching to get to the finish line.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Titans has found its Barbara Gordon
EhXOyxB.jpg

Variety has learned exclusively that Savannah Welch has been cast in the role of the HBO Max show’s upcoming third season. In Season 3, Gordon is Gotham City Police Commissioner. Uses a wheelchair. She used to be Batgirl until she was shot and paralyzed by the Joker. She has a combative relationship with Bruce Wayne. Her life gets more complicated when dikk Grayson (Brenton Thwaites) returns to Gotham, rekindling their old romance and starting a new crime fighting partnership.

Welch is known for her role in the History Channel military drama “Six,” in which she played a Marine who suffered an amputation in combat. Her other onscreen appearances include the critically acclaimed films “Boyhood” and “Tree of Life.” Welch herself is an amputee, losing one of her legs after an accident in 2016. Since then, she has become a spokesperson for the disability community.

'Titans' Season 3 Casts Savannah Welch as Barbara Gordon (EXCLUSIVE) - Variety