DC's Titans Thread (First Episode Out)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Whoever is running this show needs to be fired immediately. They turned a good show into absolute dogshyt in record time.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
i dunno

i binge this over the holiday and fukked with it heavy

my favorite super hero shyt since daredevil season 3

it a 4/5 for me

Conner Kent, aqua lad, ravenger, slade, Jericho

it was all hit for me

the weird Bruce that lives in dikk greyson mind

the nightwing costume

the last episode felt like they ran out of money or time or something they could left beast boy in the wind and had the crew deal half with slade and half with Conner Kent,

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
DC has a plethora of OP shytty characters. they dont know what to do with them, so they stay getting they asses beat/dying in dumb ass ways.
bytch can take a punch from superboy, but gets BODIED by deathstroke (she a fukkin amazon) and dies from electricity :dahell:

and its very weird for dude jericho to be living in his sisters body... thats just unsettling.

I'd be asking if i could jump into the body of a woman i am not related to.

Yeah, the way they did Wonder Girl was :wtf:

She's probably leaving the show aka them killing her off like that. Very inconsistent in her character...gonna miss her sexy ass.

Hopefully we get more Jason fukkery next season and they better nail Blackfire. But Deathstroke alone made this season watchable. If it wasn't for him...

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
yooo that made me want two things a real life bruce fight and this guy in the batsuit

they did a good job of making a fighting style that look realistic for an old guy and he look good doing it

it kinda reminded me of.... Remember Edward's dad in Cowboy Bebop? That fight with him vs Spike

BestUncomfortableCommongonolek-size_restricted.gif

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
finally watched the finale. Damn this shyt went downhill. Its like they had a whole different writing staff since like episode 3. Slade couldnt even save this shyt. Lowkey arrow slade was kinda better :patrice:...The best parts were when the team was altogether but it seems like this show is mostly melodrama and team separation :beli:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Liked it better when they didnt use costumes all the time honestly

It was about heroes but not a superhero show

Honestly costumes are the lamest shyt in live action and comic fans adherence to is then lamest shyt

Like dikk, Hawk, and Dove makes sense

But Kory and Raven don't need them

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
So.....they really just killed off Slade like that?:dwillhuh: A stab wound is definitely something he can regenerate from:mjtf:

:heh: and just left him there

after credits scene shoulda been slade waking up 10 minutes later like :stopitslime:

:mjlol: ESPECIALLY after you've had scenes of Rose's healing factor knitting her back together on some Wolverine shyt

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
DC has a plethora of OP shytty characters. they dont know what to do with them, so they stay getting they asses beat/dying in dumb ass ways.
bytch can take a punch from superboy, but gets BODIED by deathstroke (she a fukkin amazon) and dies from electricity :dahell:

and its very weird for dude jericho to be living in his sisters body... thats just unsettling.

I'd be asking if i could jump into the body of a woman i am not related to.
Yea I’m not an expert but I thought wondergirl should have been able to survive electricity, I mean she is basically a less OP superman.
i dunno

i binge this over the holiday and fukked with it heavy

my favorite super hero shyt since daredevil season 3

it a 4/5 for me

Conner Kent, aqua lad, ravenger, slade, Jericho

it was all hit for me

the weird Bruce that lives in dikk greyson mind

the nightwing costume

the last episode felt like they ran out of money or time or something they could left beast boy in the wind and had the crew deal half with slade and half with Conner Kent,

yea I binged it and thought this season was really good. Maybe it’s better to watch it this way

I’m confused as why beast boy can only change into a tiger, maybe he is young and hast learned that power yet. Raven just randomly leaving like that was weird tho, but I liked it better than season 1. Death stroke was great