DC's Titans Thread (First Episode Out)

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
If it wasn't for Deathstroke this season would have sucked. :scust:

I didn't think the season was all that bad. But Deathstroke definitely made worth watching.

So Bruce knows all this is happening and doesn't call in Superman? :heh:

When Ghost Bruce was shytting on Grayson. :mjlol:

Fam. Wonder Girl is garbage. How mini-Wonder Woman get her ass handed to her by Deathstroke? :what:

Last edited:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Fam. Wonder Girl is garbage. How mini-Wonder Woman get her ass handed to her by Deathstroke? :what:

DC has a plethora of OP shytty characters. they dont know what to do with them, so they stay getting they asses beat/dying in dumb ass ways.
bytch can take a punch from superboy, but gets BODIED by deathstroke (she a fukkin amazon) and dies from electricity :dahell:

and its very weird for dude jericho to be living in his sisters body... thats just unsettling.

I'd be asking if i could jump into the body of a woman i am not related to.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
tumblr_mzgoipcTYB1rpr5lvo1_400.gif

I didn't hate the episode.... I just want this season to be over with. It honestly feels like theyre running on "oh well they're gonna watch it anyway" mode.

It turned into the superhero version of Power. :ohhh::ld:

I gave this a shot because it was filmed around the way, but I might be out. Donna's ending was straight :why:....:mjlol:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first 5 min of the finale should’ve been the last 5 min.... Deathstroke should’ve gotten more screen time and that was a terrible way for *spoiler* to exit the series

Nightwing is dope tho... just wish he wasn’t out of the Robin costume half of season 1 and only in costume 1 ep of season 2

Mercy Graves should not be that big of a threat

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
The first 5 min of the finale should’ve been the last 5 min.... Deathstroke should’ve gotten more screen time and that was a terrible way for *spoiler* to exit the series

Nightwing is dope tho... just wish he wasn’t out of the Robin costume half of season 1 and only in costume 1 ep of season 2

Mercy Graves should not be that big of a threat
I agree with all that. Think Mercy was definitely handled poorly (though the actress looks good). When I think of her I don’t think of autonomy or someone that comes off that evil. She’s always been more of an extremely loyal badass to me.

There were a bunch of missteps this season. Damn near the only thing they did well was the Deathstroke storyline. They fumbled the ball after what I thought was a really good first season. That ending was pretty trash and shows that they didn't understand what was the real draw this season.

And if they can't find it in the budget to have beast boy turn into other things besides a tiger then that nikka pretty much useless.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I just realized. Deathstroke be PAAGin hard. :ohhh:

That death was the stupidest thing I've ever since from DC. Made no sense whatsoever. I doubt they keep **** dead though. And ... all the women should have left with Raven.

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:francis: shyt was like 3 episodes in one.

:francis: have a boss ass villain for the entire season get taken out in the first 10 minutes
:francis: cadmus getting trolled by adam west
:francis: spend 1/3 of the ep dealing with grief, but without none of the interpersonal relationships you spent two seasons building. dikk not broken up a bit? Dawn not hurt? Kory don't care even though they were buddy buddy? Rachel just gonna leave without saying bye to Kory? Rose is family now some kinda way? Oh, y'all just gonna eat dinner?

:francis: okay

:francis: I do NOT want to watch Rachel's adventures in thymescera next season. You can't have all these plots going while focusing on a single group of people.

:francis: 3/5 season

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Just finished, the drop off from a really good season 1 is considerable but the guy who played Deathstroke was excellent and he made the character sympathetic without losing. Also liked Iain Glens take on Bruce Wayne, the smug a$$hole.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Bruce knows all this is happening and doesn't call in Superman? :heh:
That’s actually very Batman-like.. dude doesn’t really call anyone for help unless it’s like an actual Justice League story involving him... anything else he just completely disregards having their contact and either handles it himself or relies on his teenage sidekicks :yeshrug: