DC's Titans Thread (First Episode Out)

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yea this season been up and down. Connor have two Dads double entendre was just sick as fukk :picard: I wont claim to be the most well versed in Titans lore but Dawn fukking with dikk then Fukking hank and they acting like its all cool.. i mean i guess :russ: thats the real problem in all this. This last episode was dope tho with dikk helping the Mexicans escape prison leading into Nightwing

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Worst episode of the season, probably of the entire series. Ok I get dikk feels guilty but getting yourself incarcerated is stupid! Just go be a hermit somewhere in South America or Asia instead of intentionally getting yourself locked up.

I'm getting really tired of this feeling sorry for myself BS with all the Titans, especially Grayson. :scust:

Mazino

All Star
Daps
this season been hella lackluster. Too much fukking separation of the titans. Everybody just goes off on there own every episode. Literally every character has a side story in this shyt. The dikk grayson shyt is just :dahell:
I'm saying breh, how the hell do you make the introduction and addition of Deathstroke to be such a damn bore to watch.

dikk getting himself sent to jail is just plain nonsensical, sure it's going to lead to the birth of Nightwing but damn they could've gone about it much, much better with us fiending for each episode.

I was sitting there ready to turn that ish off and glad when the episode ended.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
^it was better than the previous one but yea it was still :patrice: the lil twist saved it for me. At least has me interested again. Having it be bruce that made them go to a random ass diner was so :dwillhuh:..they picked the most non intimidating bruce wayne though. Like i cant see this dude in the suit at all :mjlol:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
^it was better than the previous one but yea it was still :patrice: the lil twist saved it for me. At least has me interested again. Having it be bruce that made them go to a random ass diner was so :dwillhuh:..they picked the most non intimidating bruce wayne though. Like i cant see this dude in the suit at all :mjlol:

he reminds me of an Alfred.

and why my man gonna fuk up hitting Kory with that psychiatrist talk

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Breh I can't take this old British guy seriously as Batman. I can still hear the accent when he speaks. Plus he doesn't look nothing like Bruce Wayne. One of the worst casting choices in superhero television!

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I thought it was obvious that Jericho was messaging them and took control of Bruce. Bruce is nice with the tech but I highly doubt he hacked all of them via different methods and put visions in Rachel's dreams :rudy:. I mean we saw Jericho was in Slade's body when Dikk was at the crib

Also one of Jericho's powers in the comics is that he can tap into your memories and dreams.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I thought it was obvious that Jericho was messaging them and took control of Bruce. Bruce is nice with the tech but I highly doubt he hacked all of them via different methods and put visions in Rachel's dreams :rudy:. I mean we saw Jericho was in Slade's body when Dikk was at the crib

Also one of Jericho's powers in the comics is that he can tap into your memories and dreams.

jericho needs eye contact to transfer.

He's still in slade. since his powres came from slade slade is suppressing his consciousness but he's trying to break free.