DC's "Black Adam" (Oct. 21, 2022)

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
EOmZun3.gif

Give us Brainiac for MoS2!!!!!!!!!
Henry and WB just needed that Dwayne Johnson stimulus injection to get the show back on the road.

Don't know what the fukk they were thinking putting the foundations of the franchise on the shoulders of that pedo weirdo Ezra Miller, when The Rock is literally a human money-printing machine.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Henry and WB just needed that Dwayne Johnson stimulus injection to get the show back on the road.

Don't know what the fukk they were thinking putting the foundations of the franchise on the shoulders of that pedo weirdo Ezra Miller, when The Rock is literally a human money-printing machine.

Still wanna know what made Ezra go nuts.

morris

Superstar
Daps
EOmZun3.gif

Give us Brainiac for MoS2!!!!!!!!!
gotta fit in Darkseid in the storyline somehow...even if a little

btw

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It’s also his biggest grossing opening weekend ever…. Once this hits China, it’ll be a wrap… this ain’t bombing like some people are praying for it to do, It amazes me that so many people want this to fail (weirdos)

I welcome more masculine testosterone filled action movies to the theaters. fukk all the woke sissy shyt… I’m a man god damnit. I’ll support and fight for this type of shyt all day.

A lot of MCU brehs like seeing brehs as the sidekicks and being emasculated on a regular basis. Especially now when Chadwick is no longer with us :sadbron:

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
Rock was cast all the way in ‘07, good thing he waited, especially with the star power he has now. Two strong masculine black leads (one holding his own and lead the team), a black female character in another power position, with no fakkit or :mjpls: agenda?? The fact that this got cleared is nothing short of a miracle :dead: Yet brehs wanting this to fail so badly, but will bum rush to theatres to see Woman King and BPII: No Nikkas :laff: