DC's "Black Adam" (Oct. 21, 2022)

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I for one actually agree with the critics.
Objectively speaking BA was a bad movie. Was it entertaining and worth every penny hell yes. But the movie did have many I mean many glaring flaws. I think in trying not to offend too many people they wrote themselves into a box.
giphy.gif

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

:jbhmm: SO THE SAME CRITICS
THAT PRAISED SHE HULK
ARE PANNING BLACK ADAM?

:devil:
:evil:

This was better than she hulk by far. I personally loved it lol. Dr. Fate and Hawkman stood out as nothing short of phenomenal. The Rock did his thing. I loved the backstory and also the fact that he only spoke English as black Adam. He spoke his native language as a human so it was obviously magic. I give is a solid 7/10. I liked it better than Shazam.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
at least DC doesn't have Disney+ shows, or else we'd probably be hearing about "Skateboard Boy" coming next year.

... they really made it seem like that kid skateboarding was important. some really weird directing and editing in this movie

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
shyt was dope.

Really enjoyed it. Will probably see it again.
Just got back with my sons. 7.5/10
Enjoyed it

Aldis KILLED it as Hawkman
Dr Fate :wow:
Black Adam tossing mufukkaz across the city with no fukks given :dead:

Supes :wow:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Going to see this tomorrow morning. It's ridiculous that the theater I go to doesn't start showings until after 4pm during the week. I would rather like to see this during the week where I don't have to be in a crowded theater or mall.