DC's "Black Adam" (Oct. 21, 2022)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I mean it was cool I guess but god that kid was annoying. He shouldn't have even gotten half the screen time that he had. I really didnt understand the need to swerve us at the very beginning while trying to lay out a story. It made the movie feel disjointed and more like a TV series than an actual movie. As I figured Atom Smasher and curly haired girl were comic relief and fodder. The climax was...weird and some parts just downright corny. The people fighting the dead zombies or whatever in the streets was on some Mummy 2 Scorpion King shyt. I don't know the more I think about it it just wasn't a good movie.
The Rock, Hawkman (Aldis Hodge) and Dr. Fate (Pierce Brosnan) were excellent though I just had an issue with the story and that damn kid.

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:dead:YOOOOOOOOO

THIS nikka SAID THOR LOVE & BASURA
WAS PRETTY GOOD
YET HES IN HERE TRASHING BLACK ADAM.

THESE nikkaS REALLY
DO BE PLAYING BRAND WARS.

Movie was pretty good tho kinda all over the place. 7/10

I'll say though, the original plot leaks don't even REMOTELT resemble the final movie. Leakers gotta hold that L. It's better for it though, cuz that original plot sounded like ass

:devil:
:evil:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

:dead:YOOOOOOOOO

THIS nikka SAID THOR LOVE & BASURA
WAS PRETTY GOOD
YET HES IN HERE TRASHING BLACK ADAM.

THESE nikkaS REALLY
DO BE PLAYING BRAND WARS.

I dint give a shyt about brand wars, stop being an insecure fakkit :mjlol:

Like I said, this movie was straight but has glaringly obvious flaws that would justify the bad reception. Not my fault you're too deep in your feelings

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I dint give a shyt about brand wars, stop being an insecure fakkit :mjlol:

Like I said, this movie was straight but has glaringly obvious flaws that would justify the bad reception. Not my fault you're too deep in your feelings

:dead:BLACK ADAM WAS "STRAIGHT"
WHILE THOR OF ALL MOVIES
WAS "PRETTY GOOD"

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of the critiques I've seen have to do with the rushed pacing and the side characters. Basically not enough Rock.

Much like Thor Love & Thunder it's all over the place and moves way too fast. Nothing really sticks. It's a good enough story done a disservice by a bad edit.
They must've forgot that Black Adam is a villain. Focusing too much on him would lead to the audience sympathizing for him too much.

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Straight and pretty good are the same fukking tier, quit crying:mjlol:

STRAIGHT IS AVERAGE AS fukk...

PRETTY GOOD IS PRETTY fukkING GOOD...

IM ACTUALLY BLACK FROM THE
SOUTHSIDE OF CHICAGO.

YOU DEFINITELY NOT SPLAINING
A LINGO TEST WITH ME.

ANYBODY CALLING THOR
A PRETTY GOOD MOVIE
CANT BE TAKEN SERIOUS ON
ANYTHING CINEMA RELATED EVER AGAIN.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Just saw it yea reviewers are capping or trolling this was ok to me:yeshrug::ehh:I'd honestly see it again and I was happy for them to try to add some more depth to Black Adams character then just him killing. I really enjoyed the conversations between him, Dr. Fate, and Hawkman. They all stole the film for me :manny:

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thor was gutter, bottom-of-your-shoe trash. Bale is a solid actor but his talents were wasted in this mess.

And people really like She-Hulk??? I could not get passed an episode. Too damn lame
She Hulk is one of my favorite D+ Marvel shows :manny: