DC's "Black Adam" (Oct. 21, 2022)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
highly agree with the pacing...especially

final act...they literally skip a whole fukking battle :gucci: and how the JS gets through the lair

how they detailing there's only one way in/out then all of a sudden BA is fighting dudes then next scene they're already at the center of the lair :russ:

is BA that strong they skip entire sections of movie to get to the end?
Yeah, I think they kind of purposely made a joke of that where Hawkman was deriving this grand plan where it would have involved some long scene, and then the uncle basically just says or we can follow BA's plan where he takes out everyone with light work :laugh:

Last edited:

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I really liked the hawkman character and actor :obama: his outfits were on point

Dr Fate was probably my favorite character, his humor was solid

Atom and hawkman had good chemistry

The cyclone chick was fine

The little kid and the mom were annoying
Aldis Hodge damn near carried the movie. Dude can really act. I thought they were going to make Hawkman a weak character but he held his own.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I for one actually agree with the critics.
Objectively speaking BA was a bad movie. Was it entertaining and worth every penny hell yes. But the movie did have many I mean many glaring flaws. I think in trying not to offend too many people they wrote themselves into a box.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Yeah he was really good :obama:

Hopefully he continues to appear in more of the movies, he can be like their captain America or something if done right
Aside from BA dude was my favorite character in the movie. Breh knew he was outclassed and still was bout that action and ready to square up with anyone and holding his own