DC's "Black Adam" (Oct. 21, 2022)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Wait, so you @ me to refute an article by Variety with some random Tweet with less than 10 replies? Is this personal for you or something because you're jumping out the window and all I did was report the news. If you don't like Variety, there's always IGN.

Black Adam Will Reportedly Lose Up to $100 Million in Lackluster Theatrical Run - IGN
Allow me to retort...

Warner Brothers Discovery nicca!!!!!

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
:mjgrin: you mean malnourished Rock? shyt was on par with his torso being stapled on a roach in Scorpion King

yep and the scene where the jet comes from underground of the mansion and anytime the rock flies basically.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
They should have released the film around Christmas. It’s not bad, honestly it’s better than a lot of other DC movies. but it also didn’t need to compete with Black Panther 2. Also it’s kind of crazy basically the Rock is a angry Arabic superhero who spends most the movie fighting the Western Heroesand telling them “get out of my country”. Plus the leader of those heroes is a black man. This shyt wouldn’t have done any numbers if the Rock wasn’t attached.