DC's "Black Adam" (Oct. 21, 2022)

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
great fukking movie…would’ve loved to see this in theaters...still precautious about being in closed spaces with large groups of ppl tho

was not really into DC growing up when I was into comics but I’m still familiar with a lot of characters by name and face…can anyone suggest any black adam comics or graphic novels to read?

I’ll probably google some shyt too

I’d recommend checking out 52.I don’t think Black Adam appears until the second volume but the whole series is worth a read.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’d recommend checking out 52.I don’t think Black Adam appears until the second volume but the whole series is worth a read.

thanks…from what I’m seeing it’s a 4 volume set…I used to have a source for comics and graphic novels but I don’t even remember it since I haven’t read anything in a while…maybe I can get physical copies for cheap

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I just watched this and I liked it. Some of the acting was wooden at times and the humor was mostly a miss for me. But overall, I still thought that it was a good movie.

Pierce Brosnan (Dr. Fate) was great and he was the funniest person in the film. The Rock did fine, not great but decent.

Sarah Shahi who played Adrianna/Amon's mom was :shaq: :whew:

I didn't like the 2 young heroes though. Twirling Rainbow Dust (Quintessa Swindell/Cyclone) and Big Useless Dummy (Noah Centineo/Atom Smasher) weren't it. They sucked :francis:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
People just aren't seeing movies in theaters like they used to.

Not to "coulda shoulda woulda" but I wonder how this would have faired in 2014 or something.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
People just aren't seeing movies in theaters like they used to.

Not to "coulda shoulda woulda" but I wonder how this would have faired in 2014 or something.
Comic book movies flopped before the pandemic.

DCEU is just on an uneven foundation. So thinking this character will change the hierarchy is laughable

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC