DC's "Black Adam" (Oct. 21, 2022)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
45 days puts in in early to mid December
Zaslav nix that policy with Elvis, Elvis came out in June, didn't show up on HBO max until labor day.

Don't worry darling only ended on there because it bombed and Zaslav didn't give a shiet. it still went thru digital first.

Amsterdam, barbarian, the menu, and see how they run were/are intended limited engagements and Twentieth century (formerly fox, now Disney) honoring their contractual obligations to HBO. Amsterdam is on digital now.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Zaslav nix that policy with Elvis, Elvis came out in June, didn't show up on HBO max until labor day.

Don't worry darling only ended on there because it bombed and Zaslav didn't give a shiet. it still went thru digital first.

Amsterdam, barbarian, the menu, and see how they run were/are intended limited engagements and Twentieth century (formerly fox, now Disney) honoring their contractual obligations to HBO. Amsterdam is on digital now.
I really don't care for all these decisions Zaslav has been making. I understand expanding the window but it's just another thing he's done with this company that rubbed me the wrong way like canceling finished movies and pulling and burying content from the service permanently.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
That
they could’ve definitely find a better looking white girl than this for the underwater lair
That's Harcourt from The Suicide Squad and Peacemaker.

jennifer-holland-what.gif

jennifer-holland-oh-fukk.gif

jennifer-holland-nervous.gif

jennifer-holland-emilia-harcourt.gif

She's also fukking the director James Gunn...