reincarnation route? Prince Khufu?
or are they not gonna let him have that :mjpls:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Downloaded and watched it again, still enjoyed it. I stand on everything I said before. It's not perfect by any means, but it was solid. I still think there is hate because there weren't cacs in the front, but fukk it, for an origin story, it was good, and has tons to build on for any sequels or DCEU connections. The inevitable Shazam/Black Adam fight and/or teamup could be huge if done right.

And it looks like he was responsible for getting Cavill back. :salute:

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Tried watching this twice and could not finish it. These nikkas was Dr Strange, Antman, Fury, Terminator 2, Moon Knight, X men Apocalypse, Tomb Raider, Doja Cat, Star Wars, Avengers jokes, annoying kid and I was only half way through:gucci:
And Falcon.

Not having any context on these characters before hand and knowing their Marvel counterparts had me thinking the same thing you're saying in your post

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
And Falcon.

Not having any context on these characters before hand and knowing their Marvel counterparts had me thinking the same thing you're saying in your post
Hawkman was on Superfriends cartoon if you grew up watching that in the 70s and 80s.

This was my first time hearing about Dr Fate but hardcore DC fans will tell you that Dr Strange is marvel biting DC not the other way wround