• Batman (With Prep)

Votes: 54 36.2%

• Total voters

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I care nothing about comic sites or fan opinion, logic, what makes it happen???

Batman dies against Supes, no contest.. Classic Rouge will murder Supes if she "Makes Contact", she can do anything he can, plus more... She can drain aliens, breh... Rouge is a game changer...
rogue is not a game changer unless some idiot stands there and allows her to touch them. who's that stupid?

supe would slap the ish out of rogue. and that would be that. she would be dead on sight.

lastly, for fun even if she did get some others powers. yall act like she would be as trained as the people she took them form in using their powers. she wouldnt even know how to control them yet. she's likely to mess around and burn up a homie with that heat vision on accident.

BRUHMANE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Bedford $tuyvesant
rogue is not a game changer unless some idiot stands there and allows her to touch them. who's that stupid?

supe would slap the ish out of rogue. and that would be that. she would be dead on sight.

lastly, for fun even if she did get some others powers. yall act like she would be as trained as the people she took them form in using their powers. she wouldnt even know how to control them yet. she's likely to mess around and burn up a homie with that heat vision on accident.
I feel like in Rogue's experience she could get a handle on another persons superpowers.
It's not like she's unfamiliar with individuals from the Marvel Universe that resemble the heroes represented here.

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
I actually never finished this thought; yes Batman takes the crown when it comes to prep,
But in this instance that OP presents don't count out Ironman for coming up with a plan to beat him. I'm not saying that's gonna happen here, but
it could

:yeshrug:

Also,
You really gonna clown Shikamaru bruh?
full
when you say hesthe only one in batmans league when the characters i named are equal to or greater than him yes i am lol, thanos has become god, dr strange has beaten universal threats doom has become god, they are all above him in prep, he doesnt compare, let alone shikamaru :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
I feel like in Rogue's experience she could get a handle on another persons superpowers.
It's not like she's unfamiliar with individuals from the Marvel Universe that resemble the heroes represented here.
she has a bad track record against absorbing really powerful/exotic peoples powers, like storm, that death dude, moonknight etc. and HOW when half the dc team is above her in speed?

heres the scans
death head
t5o9pg.jpg

"too much"

vs storm

3924887-nocontrol.jpg

vs moonknight

moonknightnefaria0-5.jpg

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps

thank you :lawd::lawd:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
My money is on Aquaman getting RIP'd first.
:mjlol:

FUNNY how the people who slander Aquaman have NEVER read the comics.. you DO KNOW the human body is made up of 70% water right..

and if your corny ass knew anything about Aquamans skill set then you know MARVEL is toast, all characters left brain dead..camatose... finito

Tony first with his drinking problem, niga got them liquids in his system all right.. wont even be fair..

AM is underrated as fucc...

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
she has a bad track record against absorbing really powerful/exotic peoples powers, like storm, that death dude, moonknight etc. and HOW when half the dc team is above her in speed?
she couldnt eve
FUNNY how the people who slander Aquaman have NEVER read the comics.. you DO KNOW the human body is made up of 70% water right..

and if your corny ass knew anything about Aquamans skill set then you know MARVEL is toast, all characters left brain dead..camatose... finito

Tony first with his drinking problem, niga got them liquids in his system all right.. wont even be fair..

AM is underrated as fucc...
wW1dH66.gif

BRUHMANE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Bedford $tuyvesant

heres the scans
death head
t5o9pg.jpg

"too much"

vs storm

3924887-nocontrol.jpg

vs moonknight

moonknightnefaria0-5.jpg
I was about to say, Rogue's powers in this respect are a hindrance, and post that last Moonknight panel.
She only gets better with experience of which she has none of in this instance.

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
I was about to say, Rogue's powers in this respect are a hindrance, and post that last Moonknight panel.
She only gets better with experience of which she has none of in this instance.
i did post it. do you mean what happened after?

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
Yeah I'm posting without completing thoughts entirely, her powers of taking other peoples powers really doesn't work here.
Best she can do is tap the Hulk and get a power boost.
exactly, but she might be overwhelmed and go crazy, when she abosrbed juggernauts powers she went mad

main-qimg-045c1673533e1ce4dab9e9a4aa20308a

also when she absorbed hyperions powers that shi didnt even phase him, hyperion is a superman clone thats weaker than him

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
dr strange?? dr doom??? dr who??? panther? thanos!!?? smfh. thanos literally became god with prep, so did doom.

lmao...... shikamaru :russ::russ::russ::russ::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Reed Richards fixed the entity eternity
Dr Strange beat Shumma Gorath who conquered thousands of galaxies
Dr who..................... dude saved the universe more times than any individual in fiction now that I think of it
Dr Doom stole Beyonder's power
Heck Superman managed to take down dominus who was controlling reality.
Constantine has impressive feats against beings like the Fallen
Brainiac in our worlds at war with imperiex's powers

Last edited: