Votes: 54 36.2%

• Total voters

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
so you think rogue can beat supes? lmao come on dude, you go on any other website, kmc, comicvine, herochat, theyll tell you rogue gets crushed, its only him that thinks otherwise
I care nothing about comic sites or fan opinion, logic, what makes it happen???

Batman dies against Supes, no contest.. Classic Rouge will murder Supes if she "Makes Contact", she can do anything he can, plus more... She can drain aliens, breh... Rouge is a game changer...

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
i mean it was quoted from the writers during an interview so im assuming it applies on and off panel :manny:
what writers? writers say things all the time, a writer said that superman could beat galactus, does that make it true? no.

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
I care nothing about comic sites or fan opinion, logic, what makes it happen???

Batman dies against Supes, no contest.. Classic Rouge will murder Supes if she "Makes Contact", she can do anything he can, plus more... She can drain aliens, breh... Rouge is a game changer...

lmao now youre just talking out of your ass, superman has taken on an entire team of people on his power level, now all of a sudden, rogue can solo him if she takes his powers.. ok...... hes beaten characters billionns of times more powerful than rogue, despero, dominus, blaze, darkseid, death, hes even faced characters that can steal powers and drain like parasite and has still beaten them, shes not beating him let alone murdering him, please know what your talking about and get familiar with the things superman has done if youre gonna make such a claim,

superman erases her from existence

darkseid_sing-660x1024.jpg

Last edited:

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
i love how you leave out the fact that surfer needed the crunch energy to beat tenebrous and aegis,

superman has beaten dominus, whos created an entire multiverse, under his own power, and erased multiversal darkseid out of existence, under his own power. and surfer is in no way shape or form close to galactus, hes treated him like an insect too many times, now thats PIS. and a imp would hurt surfer, let alone a million or a billion. surfers speed has nothing to do with imp, what does him going faster than that have to do with flash hitting him with infinite mass?
Ill totally give you that... I never liked Surfer beating them & I dont like Supes.. Only Tyrant & Annihulus went head on with Galactus, far as I remember, Thanos even ran away... I just meant levels of power... I dont think Surfer can beat Galactus, just "close", like said many times cause Galactus lets him...

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
lmao now youre just talking out of your ass, superman has taken on an entire team of people on his power level, now all of a sudden, rogue can solo him if she takes his powers.. ok...... hes beaten characters bilolions of times more powerful than rogue, despero, dominus, blaze, darkseid, deatth, hes even faced characters that can steal powers and drain like parasite and has still beaten them, shes not beating him let alone murdering him, please know what your talking about and get familiar with the things superman has done if youre gonna make such a claim,

superman erases her from existence

darkseid_sing-660x1024.jpg
I said without the OP stuff... If you use OP supes you gotta use OP Rogue... Shes the entire Justice League at once, why do you think they retconned her?? She wouldnt underestimate Supes..

Plus shed have mind control & magic... Supes is done....

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
I said without the OP stuff... If you use OP supes you gotta use OP Rogue... Shes the entire Justice League at once, why do you think they retconned her?? She wouldnt underestimate Supes..

Plus shed have mind control & magic... Supes is done....
ok, what are feats for "op rogue"

ill wait. i bet they dont compare to supermans, or his mid level feats. and no, she not the entire league at once, not even.
she couldnt eve phase thor ha.
1973292-thordurability36401blunt.jpg

thats the one at the bar too. superman stomps her, too fast, what are rogues speed feats?

BRUHMANE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Bedford $tuyvesant
Bats purposely moved the glass there before the game started, look at what's in his hand. Why is he the only one ready to throw down before everyone else :jbhmm:

Preptime master :wow:
Batman is a master when it comes to planning and preptime, the only fictional character who compares in any sense is Shikamaru and I'm stretching here
because thats a character from a manga so entirely different game.

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
Batman is a master when it comes to planning and preptime, the only fictional character who compares in any sense is Shikamaru and I'm stretching here
because thats a character from a manga so entirely different game.
dr strange?? dr doom??? dr who??? panther? thanos!!?? smfh. thanos literally became god with prep, so did doom.

lmao...... shikamaru :russ::russ::russ::russ::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

BRUHMANE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Bedford $tuyvesant
ok, what are feats for "op rogue"

ill wait. i bet they dont compare to supermans, or his mid level feats. and no, she not the entire league at once, not even.
she couldnt eve phase thor ha.
1973292-thordurability36401blunt.jpg

thats the one at the bar too. superman stomps her, too fast, what are rogues speed feats?
Yeah Idk why Rouge would go after Superman in this fight thats not her target.
If anything shes teaming up with Spidey to take out the Flash.

BRUHMANE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Bedford $tuyvesant
dr strange?? dr doom??? dr who??? panther? thanos!!?? smfh. thanos literally became god with prep, so did doom.

lmao...... shikamaru :russ::russ::russ::russ::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
I actually never finished this thought; yes Batman takes the crown when it comes to prep,
But in this instance that OP presents don't count out Ironman for coming up with a plan to beat him. I'm not saying that's gonna happen here, but
it could

:yeshrug:

Also,
You really gonna clown Shikamaru bruh?
full