• Marvel

Votes: 46 30.9%
  • Batman (With Prep)

Votes: 54 36.2%

• Total voters

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
Even if they these heroes all came out of a warp and are in their costumes from that era and out of whatever warp there is.
Plus, you can not power weight one superhero in the universe over another one and they are not fukk'n celestial types.
Superman is a fukk'n alien a depowered one in his ready for his death suit and a will never be released miscast Tim Burton destined to fail suit.
Rogue is in her most secure state as a character with no mental issues.
No carol Danvers in her head or fluctuation mentally,...
Nor is she even under gambit's spell.
Plus this is not mixed up post age of apocalypse rogue, either.

What about that don't you get,.....
That could well and all redesigned Thor,...
Yet that is the best incarnation of rogue and it is principles in the room to aid that character.
Plus, if she latches on to superman she gets his powers immediately. That amplify her captain marvel super strength and flight and invulnerability to his level or it amplifies her captain marvel super powered level.
You trying to say superman is stronger than superman and captain marvel now,....mixed with wolverine healing factor and Spiderman latching ability and spider sense and spider strength.
You talking like superman is just shrug'n shjt off and he always getting bombed on.
Now he would be getting bombed on by someone more powerful than him with a healing factor, superflight of superman and ms marvel, and the ability to absorb more people in the room.
Where she just absorbed the strongest guy too.
Sorry, but superman ain't getting more powerful than himself and ms marvel in that instance and he is not healing on a molecular level as a mutant either. To combat rogue handling that.
Like how is superman coming back and he getting mashed on and absorbed and he can't hit rogue moving like Spiderman on his body with amplified spidey sticky and rogue has spidey sense.

How the fukk is he overcoming all that,...
Oh I know the Adam west corny batman suspenseful tune in next time face ass bullshyt,.....

Gtfoh,..with that Adam west bullshyt.

It won't be a next time dc was dying in that bar that night.

Art Barr
sigh.... nothing but more bull coming from you, no proof no evidence, just deflections and hate, god you riding dc nuts heavy. hope off son

anyway, superman stomps the fukk outta rogue, faster stronger, more durable andhas ways to put her down without getting near her.

you lose, still no proof from you just bullshyt, that wouldnt happen, youve still not given a reason how rogue can get superman,you just say she does.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Phoney ass hokey ass ending like all dc shyt.

That is what I keep telling him.
Yet he won't understand that the superman in the bar is Byrne superman.
He can cite obvious rogue just left mystique her mom and has issues as a teen about the ordeal..yet, when I tell him rogue is in a bar her element and takes liberty to whoop that ass.
She can absorb wolvie and can absorb spidey for starters.
All she has to do is grasp onto superman and it is the beginning of a wrap.

Yet he continues to post old ass panels or panels out of the continuity of when this picture depicts out heroes.
You would have failed and been reprimanded by the editor for not knowing what you supposed to given the era.
For the bullshyt he continues to bring up and if you owned comics from.that era.
Jim shooter was bodying fools in this in the reader section of mags.
Concerning any technical jargon or continuity.
That is how I know he does not know what really happened.
All this cannon this cannon that but continues to hone continuity and what was cannon for the time period of these characters for this scene that was depicted.

Art Barr
They dont know... Im just glad Rouge & Magneto are alive... You see what happened to Proteus, Legion, Blink, Abyss, Mikhail...

At least I can count on Sinister to keep the ridiculousness going....

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
They dont know... Im just glad Rouge & Magneto are alive... You see what happened to Proteus, Legion, Blink, Abyss, Mikhail...

At least I can count on Sinister to keep the ridiculousness going....

so you think rogue can beat supes? lmao come on dude, you go on any other website, kmc, comicvine, herochat, theyll tell you rogue gets crushed, its only him that thinks otherwise

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:sas2: notice how batman is the only one ready to throw down, why's his batarang out?

:russ: mang you must be trolling flash can knock out supes with the infinite mass punch

:yeshrug:supes can break mind control, go read previous comics

Superman supposedly can catch flash here and there.
So, if rogue absorbs Spiderman, wolvie and now has superman and grabs Diana.
How the fukk is flash landing a hand on rogue and she is now superman mixed with ms.marvel and has spidey sense and a healing factor.
Now she after the Martian a shape shifter and latches onto him cause real talk...the Martian is shook of superman.
All of the jla are shook of superman and Diana.
Now rogue absorbed Martian, supes, spidey, wolvie, Diana.
Plus hulk and Thor are still there.
With super duper powered rogue.
Just how in the fukk is dc winning this and now rogue can shaoe shift and is a telepath from the Martian too.

Like how is superman saving anything when their is the hulk and he is depowered more because of rogue draining him.
Rogue don't get power draining drunk like some rook in this incarnation.
So, she is not on that villain soliloquay.
I can not contain the power gloating bullshyt, rogue is beating ass.

Rogue is handling shyt in that room,...it ain't no way around it.

Art Barr

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
How the fukk is flash landing a hand on rogue and she is now superman mixed with ms.marvel and has spidey sense and a healing factor.
Now she after the Martian a shape shifter and latches onto him cause real talk...the Martian is shook of superman.
Just how in the fukk is dc winning this and now rogue can shaoe shift and is a telepath from the Martian too.

Like how is superman saving anything when their is the hulk and he is depowered more because of rogue draining him.

Art Barr

@GrindtooFilthy ask him how shell catch him lmao

weve been through this time and time again, shes too slow to catch superman, or any character from dcs side

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
superman has survived supernovas
latest

infinite mass punch has the power of a white dwarf star

3369410-3501809092-thefl.jpg

at his best he can tank it, on any other day.......:yeshrug:
i didn't say it will kill him i just said he it will knock him out unconscious

and nah flash can increase the power of it, there's a reason it says infinite. he has infinite access to the speed force he just won't search that far down because it can probably cause some kind of insane backfire

also the writers sucks at physics, when an object moves fast it doesn't gain mass it gains kinetic energy which is totally different, ke = .5mv^2

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
i didn't say it will kill him i just said he it will knock him out unconscious

and nah flash can increase the power of it, there's a reason it says infinite. he has infinite access to the speed force he just won't search that far down because it can probably cause some kind of insane backfire

also the writers sucks at physics, when an object moves fast it doesn't gain mass it gains kinetic energy which is totally different, ke = .5mv^2
thats the way things work in comics, bruh. and proof of him being able to increase it?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
so you think rogue can beat supes? lmao come on dude, you go on any other website, kmc, comicvine, herochat, theyll tell you rogue gets crushed, its only him that thinks otherwise

No, I said the circumstance that supes would win.
Given what supes this is,...
This is not that instance and in this instance it is principles in the room that are in rogue's favor.
That is attack strike experienced bout it top of the line won't hesitate rogue.
That is not the rogue you keep pulling up panels on.
With mental issues from absorbing gambit and learning of the marauders and all that shyt.
This is not nutcase carol Danvers is in there rogue.
This rogue is also team driven and strategy driven and we all know dc characters are slow in reaction time.
Plus, they are not quick to strike via the offensive and bytchmade.
This is hit girl experienced rogue who would be teleported into a room such as this and handle shyt.
In this instance she tactically would body this situation.
To sway it in the marvel camps favor.
Especially because this is Byrne supes, not Jim lee/geoff johns supes.

Art Barr

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH

Art Barr
-jla is more afraid of batman than superman (contingency planning)
-again superman has evolved into superman one million and has gained every power in existence he can probably find a way to reverse rogues effect
-martian manhunter can posses rogue, we all forgot he has ghost type abilities
-green lantern can contain rogue easily that ring can do wonders that even amaze superman
-to take out hulk all jla would need to do is have mm mindfukk him and turn him back to bruce
-lol batman could take out rogue if we're just talking about her using her base powers

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
thats the way things work in comics, bruh. and proof of him being able to increase it?
taken from wiki
  • Infinite Mass Punch – Introduced in Grant Morrison's JLA title. Flash (Wally West), traveling near the speed of light acquired the relativistic mass of such speed to impart blows which could hit with the mass of "a white dwarf star," enabling him to knock down such powerful foes as the White Martians with a single punch. Flash's own durability is regulated by the Speed Force in such cases. Therefore this means that Flash because of the Speed Force traveling at the speed of light acquires a relativistic mass to impart shocks that could hit with a mass comparable to an infinite mass and then also infinite damage.

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
No, I said the circumstance that supes would win.
This is not that instance and in this instance it is principles in the room that are in rogue's favor.
That is attack strike experienced bout it top of the line won't hesitate rogue.
That is not the rogue you keep pulling up panels on.
This rogue is also team driven and strategy driven and we all know dc characters are slow in reaction time.
Plus, they are quick to ever strike via the offensive and bytchmade.
This is hit girl experienced rogue who would be teleported into a room such as this and handle shyt.
In this instance she tactically would body this situation.
To sway it in the marvel camps favor.
Especially because this is Byrne supes, not Jim lee/geoff johns supes.

Art Barr

no proof of this being byrne superman, none

and god the bullshyt i just underlined really???!!!! did you just say they have slow reaction times????!!!

alrite heres one for you, john byrne superman reacting in a FRACTION of a nano second
NanosecondInteraction2.jpg

heres green lantern reacting in a nano second
3512528-1315902151-20945.jpg

heres flash moving in a single picosecond
1660127-982248_flash_picosecond_part_1_super.jpg

now if dc characters have such slow reactions surely you can post better ones for your time right? rogue? wolverine? spiderman?

please no bullshyt, prove your shyt or dont reply, prove dc characters are slower and marvel ones are faster. you cant, i cant believe you just said dc charcters have slow reaction times smfh, i already know you gonna deflect aand come with more fcuk shyt.

post scans of rogues nano second reaction times.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
superman has survived supernovas
latest

infinite mass punch has the power of a white dwarf star

3369410-3501809092-thefl.jpg

at his best he can tank it, on any other day.......:yeshrug:
Maybe I missed it... Galactus survived the big bang that created the universe, Surfer is close... A White Dwarf would do nothing... A supernova would do nothing... He sealed Tenebrous & Aegis, Galactus' brother & sister... The "Herald" books showed it.. Look at your post "Lightspeed" to dwarf star, Surfer goes well beyond that easily....

:lupe: I aint make him up breh, dont blame me....

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
Maybe I missed it... Galactus survived the big bang that created the universe, Surfer is close... A White Dwarf would do nothing... A supernova would do nothing... He sealed Tenebrous & Aegis, Galactus' brother & sister... The "Herald" books showed it.. Look at your post "Lightspeed" to dwarf star, Surfer goes well beyond that easily....

:lupe: I aint make him up breh, dont blame me....

i love how you leave out the fact that surfer needed the crunch energy to beat tenebrous and aegis,

superman has beaten dominus, whos created an entire multiverse, under his own power, and erased multiversal darkseid out of existence, under his own power. and surfer is in no way shape or form close to galactus, hes treated him like an insect too many times, now thats PIS. and a imp would hurt surfer, let alone a million or a billion. surfers speed has nothing to do with imp, what does him going faster than that have to do with flash hitting him with infinite mass?