11187199_1049717571723847_6236039493388675356_o.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
silver surfer is the most powerful hero in marvel????

thor says hi
4675374-thorvssilversurfer08.jpg

its pretty clear you have no idea what youre talking about and have no idea about the green lanterns, they can do almost everything that surfer can do, cept on a greater scale.
once again you are WRONG, surfer is faster in terms of flight speed, but not his combat speed

call me when silver surfer does this

anarky 3 12 13 (anarky3-12-13.jpg) - 25418458 - Free Image Hosting at TurboImageHost
anarky 3 14 (anarky3-14.jpg) - 25418460 - Free Image Hosting at TurboImageHost
anarky 3 15 (anarky3-15.jpg) - 25418461 - Free Image Hosting at TurboImageHost
anarky 3 16 (anarky3-16.jpg) - 25418462 - Free Image Hosting at TurboImageHost
anarky 3 17 (anarky3-17.jpg) - 25418463 - Free Image Hosting at TurboImageHost
anarky 3 18 (anarky3-18.jpg) - 25418464 - Free Image Hosting at TurboImageHost

and before you call pis on the thor, everytime they have fought thor has looked better

and yes in the links i posted a green lantern has reversed UNIVERSAL reality manipulation. show me surfer with that kind of power, ill wait

and hal, the guy at the bar is more powerful than him.

Surfer is more powerful than Thor..Thor can't even stop Hulk. They always had Thor go over Surfer because Surfer is more peaceful. I mean Surfer has the power cosmic .he can reverse time. Tyrant is someone who went all out with Power Cosmic and he whooped Thanos and Thor's ass..not to mention every major cosmic hero in existence.

Thor has never been more powerful than Super except that Odin force gimmick of King Thor.

I was reading Green Lantern before u ever heard of him and he can't even stop Superman completely and where was all of these great feats when Doomsday went wild before killing Superman? That goofy $hit would never happen with Surfer...he would reverse his very existence. Nate Grey can do that...and you trying to act like Surfer can't? Lol.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Surfer's power is ridiculous but if Kyle or Hal gets the Ion entity its a wrap
Power up gimmicks...help. Face to face..Green Lantern can not stop the Silver Surfer. That's fukking absurd. U nyggas think Surfer is Terrex level...lol.

Dudes putting in add ons to ensure no one loses in DC....if GL is so big and bad, why hasn't he stopped Darkseid yet?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
that is non canon. also kyle was a rookie at the time

that same surfer lost to darkseid
2802936-DarkseidvsGalactusTheHunger-45.jpg

who superman has beaten the shyt out of
darkseid3.jpg

Superman loses to no one which is why his stories suck and Batman is more popular, genius...and that Surfer thing was a compromise. There is no Goddamn way that someone as durable and as fast as Surfer would ever take a ridiculous hit like that from Darkseid, Superman, or Lantern. Utter PIS.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Crazy ass nyggas around here thinking Thor is more powerful than the Silver Surfer...the guy who stopped the Hulk in what? 3 panels...sucked that gamma radiation out of him as soon as he tried to get tough. Basically power cosmic is reality manipulation on the Dark Phoenix level and you got jobbers who can't stop Darkseid yearly nerfing him? Haha..if GL was that powerful, he could stop every Superman, Wonder Woman, and Flash threat in two pages. But he can't and he never has. Scarlet Witch rewrote the universe..filed. Franklin Richards created a pocket universe..filed. Green Lantern ever doing that? Never heard of it.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surfer is more powerful than Thor..Thor can't even stop Hulk. They always had Thor go over Surfer because Surfer is more peaceful. I mean Surfer has the power cosmic .he can reverse time. Tyrant is someone who went all out with Power Cosmic and he whooped Thanos and Thor's ass..not to mention every major cosmic hero in existence.

Thor has never been more powerful than Super except that Odin force gimmick of King Thor.

I was reading Green Lantern before u ever heard of him and he can't even stop Superman completely and where was all of these great feats when Doomsday went wild before killing Superman? That goofy $hit would never happen with Surfer...he would reverse his very existence. Nate Grey can do that...and you trying to act like Surfer can't? Lol.

it's hard to believe thor could beat norrin if norrin really wanted to whoop his ass. thor usually wants that fight, and norrin is usually trying to avoid it while still holding his own.

that said, fukk norrin for always tryna play peacemaker. whup some ass once in a while and make these grown men fear you.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
FUNNY how the people who slander Aquaman have NEVER read the comics.. you DO KNOW the human body is made up of 70% water right..

and if your corny ass knew anything about Aquamans skill set then you know MARVEL is toast, all characters left brain dead..camatose... finito

Tony first with his drinking problem, niga got them liquids in his system all right.. wont even be fair..

AM is underrated as fucc...
Have a Snickers lil' man. It's really not that serious.

:childplease:

You risking an aneurysm over a jpg.