• Batman (With Prep)

Votes: 54 36.2%

• Total voters

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
Reed Richards fixed the entity eternity
Dr Strange beat Shumma Gorath who conquered thousands of galaxies
Dr who..................... dude saved the universe more times than any individual in fiction now that I think of it
Dr Doom stole Beyonder's power
my man
wii_avatar_cig2.png

strange has done some absolutely insane shyt, and im not even half way through his chronology :mjcry:

mother fukker has a spell that lets him merge with eternity :dead::damn:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
my man
wii_avatar_cig2.png

strange has done some absolutely insane shyt, and im not eve half way through his chronology :mjcry:
Imma need to get some of his older stories but real talk they had to power that guy down with the sorcerer supreme complication going on :mjcry:
Dude faced down hell lords :dame:

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
Imma need to get some of his older stories but real talk they had to power that guy down with the sorcerer supreme complication going on :mjcry:
i have his entire chronology :mjpls: all of it.. everything fom strange tales to both his solo titles

even then when he was powered down he was still a beast,

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

i have his entire chronology :mjpls: all of it.. everything fom strange tales to both his solo titles

Im a DC stan, you nikka gonna make me download the hell out of Dr Strange books now :mjcry: sounds so lit

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
If you want to talk about the bar specifically ok cool....but there is Marvel characters like Franklin Richards that literally create universes when they get bored. Never mind people like Living Tribunal or The One Above All.

Superman ain't doing shyt to the vast majority of cosmic level Marvel characters.

Fred.
"The same individual also tapped into the power of his younger self to resurrect and transform Galactus into his own personal herald"

Jesus Christ what is this :mjlol:

The axe murderer

Daps

:whoo: word but the one thing I didn't get even when powered down is why invoke Zom to take out Hulk........ Zom's power was a threat to dormammu and even Eternity and he couldn't handle that firepower:whoa:

The axe murderer

Daps
Im a DC stan, you nikka gonna make me download the hell out of Dr Strange books now :mjcry: sounds so lit
Brah some of the storylines are fire :whew:
If you a DC stan you may also like Constantine. Since I'm a sleazeball myself I can relate to breh :myman:

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
go on that johny depps most known franchise of movies bay and search for the dr strange chronology 1-9, im seeding :lawd:

also check out lucifer, books of magic and the sand man. those are certified goats.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
FUNNY how the people who slander Aquaman have NEVER read the comics.. you DO KNOW the human body is made up of 70% water right..

and if your corny ass knew anything about Aquamans skill set then you know MARVEL is toast, all characters left brain dead..camatose... finito

Tony first with his drinking problem, niga got them liquids in his system all right.. wont even be fair..

AM is underrated as fucc...
images

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Brah some of the storylines are fire :whew:
If you a DC stan you may also like Constantine. Since I'm a sleazeball myself I can relate to breh :myman:

of course ive read constantine, nikka pisses everyone off the ask for forgiveness only to fucc em over right after LMAOOO

go on that johny depps most known franchise of movies bay and search for the dr strange chronology 1-9, im seeding :lawd:

also check out lucifer, books of magic and the sand man. those are certified goats.

thanks brehh gonna do that