• Marvel

Votes: 46 30.9%
  • Batman (With Prep)

Votes: 54 36.2%

• Total voters

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
Dawg,...all.these panels are from bullshyt, breh.
After rogue already was outselling superman and superman had to be killed off and they failed as a reboot twice.
Then rebooted four more times.
Where in all that bullshyt did he ramp where it is convincing and nikkaz honor that shyt.
Nobody in no hood is vying for superman fool.
Superman was always written with bullshyt cliffhangers.
Some goofball writer would ratchet up his powers and try to give some assinine Sci fi novel explanation for how he got out of a batman with Adam west type ordeal and never had any convincability.
How the fukk you citing cornball panels where rogue is not the rogue from that picture is not aiding you.
Especially when superman has been a clusterfukk and even Jim lee is there.
This superman panel bullshyt you citing is bobby comes back on Dallas bullshyt and the main reason nobody fukks with superman.
Even when they got it right in the man of steel.
You are citing this hokey ass superman Adam west conclusions.
When even dc tapped out to their own shyt and thought they were smart and brought Byrne on and ruin superman even more.
So, where did this superman with no fortress of solitude, no krypto, none of the past superman is invincible.
Then writing him into such a jam they pull some scientific explanation bullshyt out there ass cause superman is ass.
Dawg, like I said..if this is rogue and she touches spidey and wolverine and bombs on superman first with spidey sense and healing factor and absorbs supes.
The rest of the jla will fall back.
The jla still fall back in new cartoons when supes is beat down.
Again, superman was killed fool,..dead in his real continuity by the likes of a hulk style villain.
Sorry not buying superman beating anyone in marvel and he got killed by a generic z level hulk style villain,....

Sorry I am not,....
Nobody who knows what incarnation of rogue that is, is buying superman being dominant like that.
Especially since superman is bytchmade as fukk too.
fukk'n wonder woman has to tell this nikka superman he is fukk'n p*ssy.
Plus he got low self esteem, that even rogue in this incarnation does not have at all.
This is not none of the rogue's you posted.

Plus you keep talembout depowered rogue but won't talk about depowered superman.
So, how in the fukk if you taken out depowered rogue panels.
That occurred well after this incarnation of rogue with no mental issues or hangups.
Yet you keep posting superman has ramped panels that are well after this pic depicts both characters.
It is obvious this is a Byrne level superman, depowered superman period.
It is obvious this is the top level rogue, in a room with for starters just wolverine and Spiderman.
Who don't even have to fight in this room and this is a bar and country ass rogue in her exact element.
So how in the fukk is depowered superman who gets bodied in a diner with low self esteem depowered.
Gonna fukk with a woman who takes you life force your psyche and already has superman level powers.
Plus she has no low self esteem and she is jn her element and this is the rogue that pops out the dip from Australia and sets it.
Just popped out the seige perilous with no carol Danvers in her head and she is of clear mind and her element in a bar gonna take an L to a depowered low self esteem goofie.

This is superman depowered in a setting:

Getting clowned and has to come back after being emotionally distraught and in shock like a bytch.
Now, rogue is latched on this fool with Spiderman power and got wolvie's healing factor.
Who is pulling her off him and jla all bytch up when suoes goes down.
Plus Thor and hulk there, too.
Who set it and are both bar dwellers of the mystic and civilian kind by trade or general everyday patron.
Gimme a break b,...you factoring in all the bullshyt after realistically what would happen in the actual setting given the characters.
You not seeing what would happen to soft ass supes in a bar with rogue, wolverine, Spiderman, hulk and Thor.
In the early nineties as well.
This ain't the new 52 superman and we know so.
He has no body armor and in 91 when rogue copped this fit.
A little while after supes is dead to a hulk level villain catching him off guard, too.

So stop it breh,...if this was a Jim lee 52 superman with the body armor and the redesign I would have easily said oh dc.
Yet this picture is not a Jim lee 52 design supes.
This is old ass Byrne supes who was a casualty.

Art Barr

NO RECEIPTS
dude youve lost this debate, you pulling up 40 year old movies bruh, youre done,

also, the rogue in the panels i posted is more powerful.

you have yet to post proof this is byrne superman. no receipts.

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Marvel got this :martin:

Yall act like Tony Starks aint genius level smart and cant get a hold of kryptonite and rock superman whole shyt...fukk a superman :stopitslime:
Hulk pounding out Diana :shaq:
and for the rest of these hoe ass DC heros..Dark Phoenix is double parking out front...she be in to clean up :myman:

Who needs Tony .. you know Batman has his just incase chip in his belt.. Hell he got plans for his entire team in his belt...

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
Silver age DC were absolutely ridiculous. Superman for instance took magnetic repulsion flow of 100 galaxies.......
1675300-show1.jpg

jesus, he also flew so fast he was about to destroy the entire multiverse,

also, green lanterns were unaffected by the crisis, all their silver age feats are canon lol

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
NO RECEIPTS
dude youve lost this debate, you pulling up 40 year old movies bruh, youre done,

also, the rogue in the panels i posted is more powerful.

you have yet to post proof this is byrne superman. no receipts.

No she is not,...rogue was depowered.
When they brought back carol Danvers and captain marvel and she also had issues when gambit was fukked up.
Like I said,....we seen what happens to depowered superman and this is depowered superman, period.

This is the man of steel John Byrne superman.
The superman that was ruined like the westcoast avengers and vision and scarlet witch were ruined by Byrne.
To damage avengers till it was a non draw..that even avengers had to reboot.
Plus use the scarlet witch as a crutch for three reboots of avengers till this day.
Yet, you trying to not give credence to what time period this is at all.
Yet I am supposed to just honor relaunched superman.
when that is not relaunched superman.
That, pic of bar dweller superman was killed by a z level hulk style villain superman.

Art Barr

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
No she is not,...rogue was depowered when they brought back carol Danvers and she also had issues when gsmbit was fukked up.
Like I said,....we seen what happens to depowered superman and this is depowered superman, period.

This is the man of steel John Byrne superman.
The superman that was ruined like the westcoast avengers and vision and scarlet witch were ruined to damage avengers till it was a non draw..that even avengers had to reboot.
Yet, you trying to not give credence to what time period this is at all.
Yet I am supposed to just honor relaunched superman when that is not relaunched superman.
That is superman was killed by a z level hulk style villain superman.

Art Barr
the one that got killed in my scans?? yes the fukk she was more powerful than the rogue in the picture.

so no receipts or proof this is byrne supes huh?

you talking about time periods right? so why is thor in his new costume from 2007? lmao.

obviously the guy who drew this didnt give a fukk about the time period and just went with their most iconic costumes if this is suppose to be a different time why is thor in his current suit?

even if this is byrne superman he still destroys rogue, to bad its not and you cant prove it.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
hah hal jordan overloaded an amped polaris that had so much power he could destroy a universe

2cc639ce.jpg

eafbbbc7.jpg

93cc96f2.jpg

8aeee62c.jpg

595613b9.jpg

Phoney ass hokey ass ending like all dc shyt.
Yeah, use novice Rogue, not veteran Rogue... Sabertooth is in my top 5 but he aint hurtin her... Shes been hit by people strong as Wonder Woman, think shell make it....

Go ahead, use old shyt...

That is what I keep telling him.
Yet he won't understand that the superman in the bar is Byrne superman.
He can cite obvious rogue just left mystique her mom and has issues as a teen about the ordeal..yet, when I tell him rogue is in a bar her element and takes liberty to whoop that ass.
She can absorb wolvie and can absorb spidey for starters.
All she has to do is grasp onto superman and it is the beginning of a wrap.

Yet he continues to post old ass panels or panels out of the continuity of when this picture depicts out heroes.
You would have failed and been reprimanded by the editor for not knowing what you supposed to given the era.
For the bullshyt he continues to bring up and if you owned comics from.that era.
Jim shooter was bodying fools in this in the reader section of mags.
Concerning any technical jargon or continuity.
That is how I know he does not know what really happened.
All this cannon this cannon that but continues to hone continuity and what was cannon for the time period of these characters for this scene that was depicted.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
the one that got killed in my scans?? yes the fukk she was more powerful than the rogue in the picture.

so no receipts or proof this is byrne supes huh?

you talking about time periods right? so why is thor in his new costume from 2007? lmao.

obviously the guy who drew this didnt give a fukk about the time period and just went with their most iconic costumes if this is suppose to be a different time why is thor in his current suit?

even if this is byrne superman he still destroys rogue, to bad its not and you cant prove it.

Stop it nikka,...if they are in their iconic suits.
Then that is superman from 92 who got killed by a z level hulk style villain.

Art Barr

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
that is non canon. also kyle was a rookie at the time

that same surfer lost to darkseid
2802936-DarkseidvsGalactusTheHunger-45.jpg

who superman has beaten the shyt out of
darkseid3.jpg
galactus beat an avatar of darkseid, the true darkseid is multiversal

i
jJWONzk.jpg

also thats not galactus vs darksied isnt canon
Might not be Canon but it was published by Marvel & DC... In later years they made Darkseid/Thanos but I cant get the picture to load, I have the book, different.. Its not an avatar... Darkseid even asks Desaad if he won or not, then plans for revenge... Only reason Galactus didnt kill him & eat the planet was it wasnt organic... :mjlol: Surfer got sent to find another planet...

Darkseid vs Galactus: The Hunger, dont know the year...

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
Phoney ass hokey ass ending like all dc shyt.

That is what I keep telling him.
Yet he won't understand that the superman in the bar is Byrne superman.
He can cite obvious rogue just left mystique her mom and has issues as a teen about the ordeal..yet, when I tell him rogue is in a bar her element and takes liberty to whoop that ass.
She can absorb wolvie and can absorb spidey for starters.
All she has to do is grasp onto superman and it is the beginning of a wrap.

Yet he continues to post old ass panels or panels out of the continuity of when this picture depicts out heroes.
You would have failed and been reprimanded by the editor for not knowing what you supposed to given the era.
For the bullshyt he continues to bring up and if you owned comics from.that era.
Jim shooter was bodying fools in this in the reader section of mags.
Concerning any technical jargon or continuity.
That is how I know he does not know what really happened.
All this cannon this cannon that but continues to hone continuity and what was cannon for the time period of these characters for this scene that was depicted.

Art Barr

ok so explain why thor is in his current costume if this is suppose to be during that era, well wait, no no hes fukking wrong, rogue has never taken multiple punches froma wonder woman level character,

you talking about continuity when thor has his costume from 2007, you continue to ignore, that lol its hilarious seeing you struggle with a point you dont have or have no proof of making. if this is byrne superman era, then why is thor in his 2007 costume? because the guy who drew this shyt doesnt give a fukk. thats why.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
jesus, he also flew so fast he was about to destroy the entire multiverse,

also, green lanterns were unaffected by the crisis, all their silver age feats are canon lol
He also destroyed a solar system with a sneeze. The comics are absurd man
Also you have to be massively fast to go to another solar system
3914417-9607202445-Super.jpg

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
Stop it nikka,...if they are in their iconic suits.
Then that is superman from 92 who got killed by a z level hulk style villain.

Art Barr
really now, thor is in his iconic suit?
400px-Thormarvelnowcostumemh.jpg

looks exactly like this

not this

2715500-578977-classic_thor.gif

you can literally see the metal on thors costume

gtfo nikka, thats the 6th time youve been put down

and youve still yet to post proof of this being byrne superman

what do you think @cmvegeta ? which costume does the thor have on in the bar?

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
it's a bar fight:dahell:what kinda bar fights are you going to where they give you prep time:dahell:
:sas2: notice how batman is the only one ready to throw down, why's his batarang out?
lmao what? flash or mm cant EVER solo supes are you kidding?

the infinite mass punch couldnt even knock out zoom
:russ: mang you must be trolling flash can knock out supes with the infinite mass punch
Nope, didnt forget... The main reason I hate Superman, OP nonsense, like I said... All Scarlet gotta do is say "NO MORE fukkERY"... Bats & Supes done... Its Manhunter, Flash, Power girl & Wonder woman... Rouge handles both chicks, the dudes can run from her faster....
:yeshrug:supes can break mind control, go read previous comics

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
ok so explain why thor is in his current costume if this is suppose to be during that era, well wait, no no hes fukking wrong, rogue has never taken multiple punches froma wonder woman level character,

you talking about continuity when thor has his costume from 2007, you continue to ignore, that lol its hilarious seeing you struggle with a point you dont have or have no proof of making. if this is byrne superman era, then why is thor in his 2007 costume? because the guy who drew this shyt doesnt give a fukk. thats why.

Even if they these heroes all came out of a warp and are in their costumes from that era and out of whatever warp there is.
Plus, you can not power weight one superhero in the universe over another one and they are not fukk'n celestial types.
Superman is a fukk'n alien a depowered one in his ready for his death suit and a will never be released miscast Tim Burton destined to fail suit.
Rogue is in her most secure state as a character with no mental issues.
No carol Danvers in her head or fluctuation mentally,...
Nor is she even under gambit's spell.
Plus this is not mixed up post age of apocalypse rogue, either.

What about that don't you get,.....
That could well and all redesigned Thor,...
Yet that is the best incarnation of rogue and it is principles in the room to aid that character.
Plus, if she latches on to superman she gets his powers immediately. That amplify her captain marvel super strength and flight and invulnerability to his level or it amplifies her captain marvel super powered level.
You trying to say superman is stronger than superman and captain marvel now,....mixed with wolverine healing factor and Spiderman latching ability and spider sense and spider strength.
You talking like superman is just shrug'n shjt off and he always getting bombed on.
Now he would be getting bombed on by someone more powerful than him with a healing factor, superflight of superman and ms marvel, and the ability to absorb more people in the room.
Where she just absorbed the strongest guy too.
Sorry, but superman ain't getting more powerful than himself and ms marvel in that instance and he is not healing on a molecular level as a mutant either. To combat rogue handling that.
Like how is superman coming back and he getting mashed on and absorbed and he can't hit rogue moving like Spiderman on his body with amplified spidey sticky and rogue has spidey sense.

How the fukk is he overcoming all that,...
Oh I know the Adam west corny batman suspenseful tune in next time face ass bullshyt,.....

Gtfoh,..with that Adam west bullshyt.

It won't be a next time dc was dying in that bar that night.

Art Barr

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
Might not be Canon but it was published by Marvel & DC... In later years they made Darkseid/Thanos but I cant get the picture to load, I have the book, different.. Its not an avatar... Darkseid even asks Desaad if he won or not, then plans for revenge... Only reason Galactus didnt kill him & eat the planet was it wasnt organic... :mjlol: Surfer got sent to find another planet...

Darkseid vs Galactus: The Hunger, dont know the year...
:sas2: notice how batman is the only one ready to throw down, why's his batarang out?

:russ: mang you must be trolling flash can knock out supes with the infinite mass punch

:yeshrug:supes can break mind control, go read previous comics

superman has survived supernovas
latest

infinite mass punch has the power of a white dwarf star

3369410-3501809092-thefl.jpg

at his best he can tank it, on any other day.......:yeshrug: