Daym Drops Goodbye to Fast Food *EDIT He's back at it :snoop:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
I know but still, him actually eating the vegetables on the burger would get his body use to the taste. Instead he just took them off, that's how I know the switch up wasn't gonna work.

I use to not really eat tomatoes when I was younger but I eat them now(occasionally) for the health benefits. I had cancer a while back and at that point I started to mess with more fruits, vegetables and herbs.

Tomatoes

What kind of cancer did you have if you don't mind me asking?

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
What do you mean exclusive? Does that mean He can't do his own reviews for his YouTube channel.
I'm not sure but I don't think so because he has recent videos uploaded.
I'd imagine it most likely means he just can't do other tv shows.

Said he's done about 15 segments on there already and they fly him all around the Country.

He also said that the idea for leaving the fast food shyt behind came from Dr. Oz.

I guess he was on there before he did Rachel Ray and said that Oz recognized him as an influential Youtuber and because of his influence wanted him to introduce healthier eating habits to the youth that watch him.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
I'm not sure but I don't think so because he has recent videos uploaded.
He also said that the idea for leaving the fast food shyt behind came from Dr. Oz.

I guess he was on there before he did Rachel Ray and said that Oz recognized him as an influential Youtuber and because of his influence wanted him to introduce healthier eating habits to the youth that watch him.
:ehh:That's good. Didn't know about that.