Daym Drops Goodbye to Fast Food *EDIT He's back at it :snoop:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Is he c00nin? :jbhmm:His screenshots of his vids look like he c00nin
He plays a bafoonish character. It’s his gift and curse cause it helped him blow up but holds him back. It’s novel to watch him play that character a few times but it gets old fast and when it does there’s nothing left to see. He often tries to get serious about stuff on his channel but it doesn’t mesh well with the character that he plays. Last I looked he has lots of subscribers but his videos got poor views.

people sub and watch a few videos then get tired of his character and move on. I’m subbed to him and haven’t watched one of his videos in maybe 6 months or more.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He plays a bafoonish character. It’s his gift and curse cause it helped him blow up but holds him back. It’s novel to watch him play that character a few times but it gets old fast and when it does there’s nothing left to see. He often tries to get serious about stuff on his channel but it doesn’t mesh well with the character that he plays. Last I looked he has lots of subscribers but his videos got poor views.

people sub and watch a few videos then get tired of his character and move on. I’m subbed to him and haven’t watched one of his videos in maybe 6 months or more.

I do remember his police brutality response video

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's a vast difference between smiling, being happy and bucking your eyes, and c00ning.

Every black person doesn't have to make their money while frowning especially when they are promoting themselves as TV/Internet personalities.

Balla

Superstar
Daps

If he was more serious would you watch him? You think more people would watch him?

I don’t think he would have ever gotten this far if he didn’t act like that.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If he was more serious would you watch him? You think more people would watch him?

Don't under estimate longevity. As consistent as he is reviewing new and popular foods, the fact that he's been doing it for multiple years, eventually he wouldve gotten his calling. The same way people on YouTube have been cooking or doing their reviews and are now some of those people who have a following. A lot of people try it and quit after 6 months or a year cause they don't blow. Others stay consistent and rise to the top.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

That’s why I said it’s his gift and curse. I only found him cause he blew up acting like a fool. He deep down seems like an insightful guy but he can’t really flip the script on what he catches people’s attention with.

A good video of his will have less than a 20% total view count in comparison to the number of subscribers he has.