Daym Drops Goodbye to Fast Food *EDIT He's back at it :snoop:

Daps
I kinda feel for dude. He has one of those jobs that at the end of the day you can't feel good about yourself for doing. Playing a buffoon like character on YouTube has to take it's toll on him. He tried to quit and get people to take him seriously and it didn't work.

Peiple were still with him when he quit

He lost people because he played himself into a fool who did a bleeding heart video about him eating himself to death, only to go back to the same shyt for views

That and the pay for play shyt

Never seen a YouTuber go down so hard

VelourSocks

Absentee Mind But The Wisdom Reach Mine
Daps
Reppin
Yoshi City
I swear he made a video talambout how black people need to respect the cops. I'm not sure if he said that but he made some c00nish video about all the police shootings and he was on the police side.

unsubscribed right then and there

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
I swear he made a video talambout how black people need to respect the cops. I'm not sure if he said that but he made some c00nish video about all the police shootings and he was on the police side.

unsubscribed right then and there

:francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Peiple were still with him when he quit

He lost people because he played himself into a fool who did a bleeding heart video about him eating himself to death, only to go back to the same shyt for views

That and the pay for play shyt

Never seen a YouTuber go down so hard
His views drastically dropped when he quit fast food. I think that was the main reason he came back so fast.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
It felt kinda like BS from the start when he quit, his prior diet told the story. Every time he ate a sandwich or burger he always took off the onions, lettuce, tomatoes and pickles. Basically the healthiest stuff about the burger he didn't like, then all of sudden he wants to eat healthy.

He didn't have to announce the change. He should have did a burger one video, then a chicken sandwich, then a grilled chicken sandwich, then a grilled chicken salad and make the slow transition into healthier eating. Instead he just announced he was leaving for his health and then came right back after the views went down. The whole announcement wasn't needed in the first place.

When he changed up he made the mistake in thinking the viewers were there for him and not the fast food reviews.

I forgot when I stopped watching but it was before he stopped, his reviews started to slack to me but I don't have any hate for him. I'm still subscribed to Reggie Regg and C-Snacks, them dudes are funny.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It felt kinda like BS from the start when he quit, his prior diet told the story. Every time he ate a sandwich or burger he always took off the onions, lettuce, tomatoes and pickles. Basically the healthiest stuff about the burger he didn't like, then all of sudden he wants to eat healthy.

He didn't have to announce the change. He should have did a burger one video, then a chicken sandwich, then a grilled chicken sandwich, then a grilled chicken salad and make the slow transition into healthier eating. Instead he just announced he was leaving for his health and then came right back after the views went down. The whole announcement wasn't needed in the first place.

When he changed up he made the mistake in thinking the viewers were there for him and not the fast food reviews.

I forgot when I stopped watching but it was before he stopped, his reviews started to slack to me but I don't have any hate for him. I'm still subscribed to Reggie Regg and C-Snacks, them dudes are funny.
Tomatoes aren't my thing but burgers aren't healthy anyway.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Should've followed gay boy matt zion's example. Take a couple bites, put that shyt back in the bag and give your review. Not daym tho. If the cheese is right, the bacon crispy, or flavored to his liking daym gonna eat the whole meal and give it "a 5 all day son"

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Why dont he just work out a lot ? Or de grease them shyts

He does work out. Same shyt happened to guy fieri and adam richman. Daym just doesn't have the discipline to take bites instead of eating the entire 1k plus calories per review. That's unless the meal is absolutely horrid to him

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Tomatoes aren't my thing but burgers aren't healthy anyway.
I know but still, him actually eating the vegetables on the burger would get his body use to the taste. Instead he just took them off, that's how I know the switch up wasn't gonna work.

I use to not really eat tomatoes when I was younger but I eat them now(occasionally) for the health benefits. I had cancer a while back and at that point I started to mess with more fruits, vegetables and herbs.
While not as thoroughly researched as these other areas of antioxidant support, cardiovascular support, and anti-cancer benefits, several other health benefit areas are important to mention with respect to tomatoes. Diets that include tomatoes have been linked with reduced risk of some neurological diseases (including Alzheimer's disease) in multiple studies. Tomato-containing diets have also been linked in a few studies with reduced risk of obesity.
Tomatoes