Daym Drops Goodbye to Fast Food *EDIT He's back at it :snoop:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
That he did? What did he cheat?
what about them? What happened?
I forgot what exactly happened, but I think it was fake as fukk, I think he was implying he cheated but everyone thought he was lying to get drama views, this was when drama was very big on YouTube during the time.

He said he was going bankrupt and getting divorced, then all of a sudden you never heard about that anymore, and him and his wife seem to be fine.

His wife doesn’t play that shyt and you can tell she controls the relationship, if it was real his ass would have been gotten divorced.

I didn’t like when he did that.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Fam Reggie Regg got teeth now.

You know daym did a solid for his boy.

Start at 2:10

....:wow:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Fam Reggie Regg got teeth now.

You know daym did a solid for his boy.

Start at 2:10

....:wow:

Lol did they say he got him new teeth?

I think reggie might have gotten it himself because daym been on youtube for a long ass time and now he wanna get dude some teeth? Lmao

That nikka reg really could have done this YouTube shyt for real, but he inconsistent as fukk, he was funny to me.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Lol did they say he got him new teeth?

I think reggie might have gotten it himself because daym been on youtube for a long ass time and now he wanna get dude some teeth? Lmao

That nikka reg really could have done this YouTube shyt for real, but he inconsistent as fukk, he was funny to me.

Bruh Im just ignorantly assuming such and such given what I've seen from daym and Reggie over the years lmao.

Regg really could've have done his thing with the food reviews but you know the brother prolly had confidence issues with having those teething teeth he had

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Bruh Im just ignorantly assuming such and such given what I've seen from daym and Reggie over the years lmao.

Regg really could've have done his thing with the food reviews but you know the brother prolly had confidence issues with having those teething teeth he had
You know daym might have bought them or helped him because don’t fake teeth cost like 20k? I didn’t think about the confidence issues, but to me he had the personality for it. He was like the opposite of daym; more calm and witty funny, while daym is goofy with more energy kind of funny.

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
I actually talked to Breh the other day.
Said he signed an exclusive contract with Rachel Ray :wow:
You know Daym? You still talk with him? Ask him to review the KFC donut chicken sandwich please
kfc-donut-sandwich-review-chowhound-670x527.jpg

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:francis:Even mom duke's tired of this half used brillo pad beard having ass gimmick. Dude makes a living off of being the ass end of the joke that he doesn't realize he's apart of:scust:.

After him faking his separation with his wife, I dont believe really much of what he says about his personal life.