Daym Drops Goodbye to Fast Food *EDIT He's back at it :snoop:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This guy have a stroke yet or atleast a few toes amputated?

:scust:
man I am starting to think these unhealthy mf finna outlive us

there's another morbidly obese breh that chucks gallons and gallons of sodas everyday, I been waiting for him to drop for years but his looking stronger and unfazed each episode :what:
I'll never understand this kinds spectator culture over people battling food addiction. I mean when I was a kid I looked at people with addictions that I wasn't impacted by and wondered why they didn't just stop doing what they did because I could just stop but becoming an adult I understand that addicts don't chose what they become addicted to and also it's not as simple as flipping a light switch and stopping.

Some shyt that's normal to you and you could just stop and start whenever could be a life long battle for someone else that they never conquer. Food addiction is especially troublesome because other addicts can use avoidance to stay away from their triggers but food addicts have to eat to live. Also other addicts can hide the fact that they're addicted to something. An alcoholic or a gambling addict can walk around and look like anyone else. Food addicts physically manifest their addiction on their bodies so not only do they have to battle the addiction they have to deal with being judged and looked down for it.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
B-b-badlands got the beats for your eats too :flabbynsick:

headphones-wow.gif