David Jaffe "Spiderman 2: Is Sony Formula Getting Stale" (Update: He Upset)

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
kratos-gow.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is like saying Mario Platformers are becoming stale. They should make a Mario FPS instead
No. The gameplay mechanics in mario make it so people can spend years improving and perfecting their skills.

People are still learning things and improving speed runs in SMB on nes.

Movie games are one and done. There’s no skills for you to improve on. Nothing for you to come back to unless you felt the story was just that good and you want to see it again.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Jaffe hasn't been the same since the first GOW. Cory Barlog made a better sequel in 2 and Stig Asmussen in 3.

Barlog brought the game back in 2018 to bigger sales. What is Jaffe doing today? Being a YouTuber and Twitter troll. The Sony movie game method will be milked until it doesn't work. I bet that Jaffe will buy the game to critique it.

@MeachTheMonster play Starfield and enjoy it. You complain about SSN yet here you are. I hear Gotham Knights is coming to Game Pass too. As well as Payday 3.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Jaffe hasn't been the same since the first GOW. Cory Barlog made a better sequel in 2 and Stig Asmussen in 3.

Barlog brought the game back in 2018 to bigger sales. What is Jaffe doing today? Being a YouTuber and Twitter troll. The Sony movie game method will be milked until it doesn't work. I bet that Jaffe will buy the game to critique it.

@MeachTheMonster play Starfield and enjoy it. You complain about SSN yet here you are. I hear Gotham Knights is coming to Game Pass too. As well as Payday 3.
I dont complain about anything.

As i said before. I’m just here to hold up mirrors. Dudes are only in here mad at their own behavior :wow:

My gaming life is just fine. I play hella shyt. Playing starfield right now.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
No. The gameplay mechanics in mario make it so people can spend years improving and perfecting their skills.

People are still learning things and improving speed runs in SMB on nes.

Movie games are one and done. There’s no skills for you to improve on. Nothing for you to come back to unless you felt the story was just that good and you want to see it again.
People speed run MGS and Final Fantasy games as well..

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
MGS and FF games have gameplay that takes time and effort to master.

FF16 is excluded. It was made with the sony game formula. Nothing to come back and master as far as gameplay is concerned.
Then why are people speed running spider man?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Then why are people speed running spider man?
You can speed run any game.

As usual you wanna play dumb and deflect from what i actually said.

Spider-man and other cinematic games are not built for replay ability, And that’s ok. Every game doesn’t need to be built that way.

It’s ok to say “i just want a tight narrative experience”

No need argue why Mario bros might have more replayabilty than spider-man.

They are very different experiences :cheers: