David Jaffe "Spiderman 2: Is Sony Formula Getting Stale" (Update: He Upset)

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Besides Baldur's gate , Both Elden Ring and Starfield are based off successful formulas .

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I just posted a video where people are still learning things and improving spider man speed runs. Whats the difference?
First off you made up and attacked a strawman.

That didn’t work so now you’ve moved goalposts.

Like stop. It’s clear different games have different strengths and weakenesses.

Spider-man is a narrative focused game. You decided to compare it to mario, then get upset when i say the games are very different.

Weirdo behavior out of you as usual :huhldup:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Aint the biggest Spiderman fan but this dude is always hatin. Everytime i see him posted he on some bitter shyt.

I wish It Is What It Is had a video game portion so we could get a rant like this about Jaffe

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You still Dikk sucking Ryse ????

Are you still that mad I roasted that game and that dirty ass table you was playing it on doggie ?

the combat and gameplay loop of uncharted shyts on anything Ryse ever did

Clown
The gameplay loop is the same.

I’m ok with saying uncharted did a better job at it.

But to pretend one “movie game” is extremely different than the other is only your sony stan talking.

Like sonic and mario are different games but they also sit close enough to be compared as “platformers”

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Aint the biggest Spiderman fan but this dude is always hatin. Everytime i see him posted he on some bitter shyt.

I wish It Is What It Is had a video game portion so we could get a rant like this about Jaffe

Only reason i know about dude is cause he’s been posted here before with Pro playstation views and engagement.

Crazy how when he starts criticizing playstation his word becomes non-credible and bitter :mjpls:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
First off you made up and attacked a strawman.

That didn’t work so now you’ve moved goalposts.

Like stop. It’s clear different games have different strengths and weakenesses.

Spider-man is a narrative focused game. You decided to compare it to mario, then get upset when i say the games are very different.

Weirdo behavior out of you as usual :huhldup:
You literally said Mario is different because people are speed running it. I show you people are also speed running through Spider Man.

What did I make up?

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
The gameplay loop is the same.

I’m ok with saying uncharted did a better job at it.

But to pretend one “movie game” is extremely different than the other is only your sony stan talking.

Like sonic and mario are different games but they also sit close enough to be compared as “platformers”
I’m saying this as a friend.

You need help.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You literally said Mario is different because people are speed running it. I show you people also speed running through Spider Man.

What did I make up?
No, You turned

“The gameplay mechanics in mario make it so people can spend years improving and perfecting their skills.

People are still learning things and improving speed runs in SMB on nes”

Into
"Spider Man isn't good because you can't speed run it."

Bad faith arguments, strawmen, and nonsense from you as usual.

I’m a very reasonable person, if you wanted to have an honest conversation, that would be simple.

But you just want to oppose me and stan playstation so we continue to have these dumb ass exchanges.

Either reply to what I actually said, or go about your business elsewhere :cheers:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
No, You turned

“The gameplay mechanics in mario make it so people can spend years improving and perfecting their skills.

People are still learning things and improving speed runs in SMB on nes”

Into

Bad faith arguments, strawmen, and nonsense from you as usual.

I’m a very reasonable person, if you wanted to have an honest conversation, that would be simple.

But you just want to oppose me and stan playstation so we have these dumb ass exchanges.

Either reply to what I actually said, or go about your business elsewhere :cheers:
You literally said Mario is different because people are speed running it. I show you people are also speed running through Spider Man.

What did I make up?
But go ahead and personally attack the messenger cause you don't have an answer. Par for the course.