David Jaffe "Spiderman 2: Is Sony Formula Getting Stale" (Update: He Upset)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Now do one for Xbox AAA exclusives released in the last 10 years

They can’t because microsoft hasn’t consistently created anything outside of forza, halo and gears games for over a decade. They don’t have any formula because they haven’t made anything worth keeping around

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So what type of game do yall (consumers) want then?
There’s enough different styles of games to go around. People just pretend the style of game they enjoy is the only one that’s good or that matters.

For me i’d like them to stop making the games with such little resistance. But i also know these casual games exist for their audience so, i’ll just play something else.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There’s enough different styles of games to go around. People just pretend the style of game they enjoy is the only one that’s good or that matters.

For me i’d like them to stop making the games with such little resistance. But i also know these casual games exist for their audience so, i’ll just play something else.

What Xbox games have ‘resistance’?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

you don't want "press square to win"? :wtf: