David Jaffe "Spiderman 2: Is Sony Formula Getting Stale" (Update: He Upset)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
How this thread has festered and gone on is a miracle. Whether it’s coming from David Jaffe who is a weirdo or Santa fukking Klaus is irrelevant. What is relevant is the fact that Bethesda games just put out a game that many Xbox owners claimed was a game changer and yet…not only was it underwhelming and didn’t live up to the hype. The game also plays like every other Bethesda game.

You have clunky NPC’s and limited scope in exploration, I have seen Xbox owners cite “wait until the moders are done” because they know the game needs tweaking. If we are honest the game is essentially the Outer worlds 2.0 and as per all Bethesda games comes with a terrible terrible story. The drawing point of the game being what? Nothing genre defining accomplished just a run of the mill Bethesda game…in space. Yet Xbox owners have the gall to point fingers and talk about “meh formula stale” when the best game to grace Xbox consoles in years is a reskinned version of every Bethesda game since Oblivion. :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:Reminds me of an age old idiom “people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones”. Then again the lack of awareness some Xbox owners have is staggering.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Do they even market Sea of Thieves? Because it's a beautiful game. Or can they market a PvP game where you will be griefed by a$$holes within a few minutes of playing?

No need to market when it makes more than Sony exclusives. This is what Jim Ryan striving for GAAS

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
@Leasy had is fukkin brain broken by my Shartfield thread, calling on the mods to delete it and shyt, lmao

Face it, Leaze, the greatest possible game to release on your favorite system this generation is a low 80s dud that's completely disappeared from culture 2 weeks after it dropped, hope you and your fellow middle aged Xsharts will still be alive and kicking when Shartfield 2 comes out in 20 years :umad:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Console War shyt aside, this is lowkey true lol.

The mixed reception towards Starfield took away a lot of its steam due to how it was propped up as some "game of the generation" type of game ahead of release, meanwhile Cyberpunk has been getting a lot of attention from this 2.0 "re-launch" with the DLC.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Whats so funny? Sony exclusives doesnt make money. Did yall follow the court case at all or just using yall emotions to make judgments for you.
This is what you're doing. It's what's driving you to make these thread and to spread these lies. Starfield being average really broke you guys.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
E76-D0873-4-FDD-4-E26-A222-5-E4-DAC7-B208-E.png

Crazy :wow:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This is what you're doing. It's what's driving you to make these thread and to spread these lies. Starfield being average really broke you guys.

Very emotional response. Have a good day sir. Starfield is game of the year to me with Baldurs Gate 3 behind it.