David Fincher's MINDHUNTER - Netflix Series

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
BTK is the smartest fukking idiot ever... Dude stopped killing in 1991... They declared it cold.. He was FREE

2003 he starts writing letters to the press again, leaving souvenirs and literally ASKING to get caught:

In his letters to police, Rader asked if his writings, if put on a floppy disk, could be traced or not. The police answered his question in a newspaper ad posted in the Wichita Eagle saying it would be safe to use the disk. On February 16, 2005, Rader sent a purple 1.44-Megabyte Memorex floppy disk to Fox TV affiliate KSAS-TV in Wichita.[42][43] Also enclosed were a letter, a gold-colored necklace with a large medallion, and a photocopy of the cover of Rules of Prey, a 1989 novel about a serial killer.[43]

Police found metadata embedded in a deleted Microsoft Word document that was, unknown to Rader, still stored on the floppy disk.[44] The metadata contained the words "Christ Lutheran Church", and the document was marked as last modified by "Dennis."[45] An Internet search determined that a "Dennis Rader" was president of the church council.[42] From the Home Depot incident, the police also knew BTK owned a black Jeep Cherokee. When investigators drove by Rader's house, they noticed a black Jeep Cherokee parked outside.[46]

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
BTK is the smartest fukking idiot ever... Dude stopped killing in 1991... They declared it cold.. He was FREE

2003 he starts writing letters to the press again, leaving souvenirs and literally ASKING to get caught:

In his letters to police, Rader asked if his writings, if put on a floppy disk, could be traced or not. The police answered his question in a newspaper ad posted in the Wichita Eagle saying it would be safe to use the disk. On February 16, 2005, Rader sent a purple 1.44-Megabyte Memorex floppy disk to Fox TV affiliate KSAS-TV in Wichita.[42][43] Also enclosed were a letter, a gold-colored necklace with a large medallion, and a photocopy of the cover of Rules of Prey, a 1989 novel about a serial killer.[43]

Police found metadata embedded in a deleted Microsoft Word document that was, unknown to Rader, still stored on the floppy disk.[44] The metadata contained the words "Christ Lutheran Church", and the document was marked as last modified by "Dennis."[45] An Internet search determined that a "Dennis Rader" was president of the church council.[42] From the Home Depot incident, the police also knew BTK owned a black Jeep Cherokee. When investigators drove by Rader's house, they noticed a black Jeep Cherokee parked outside.[46]
dont they say that serial killers be wanting to get caught?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
dont they say that serial killers be wanting to get caught?
I think they just gain gratification from flaunting their crimes, it's probably just exciting for them, probably narcissism involved as well thinking you're so smart that you won't ever be caught
Season 2 is going into that now.. Asking why they go back, asking why they write letters... it's many different reasons, but I don't think any of them say "they want to get caught". In fact, they go out of their way to not get caught. I know a few said they thought they WOULDN'T get caught. Started feeling themselves and taunting the police cause they knew they were smarter....

Zodiac Killer pulled it off

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Just finished it. Great season. I love how they slowly brought ATL storyline in at the beginning then dropped all the way up in that thang midway through.
I thought i was gon be straight BTK and Manson but it wasnt. (I do wish they had more Manson that scene with him and Bill was :whew:)

The cat who played Wayne Williams did a helluva job. Id be surprised if he wasnt a pedo in real life :heh:

I also loved how Bill's marriage slowly deteriorated, like a single thread was pulled and it kept raveling apart. I wonder if his wife took the son with her when she bounced. She clearly had a disdain for the boy after them serial killer vibes started coming out. Wouldn't surprise me if she dumped that little nikka off at a fire station :russ:

I didnt care about Wendy's love life I felt they basically did a lesbian version of Bill's relationship with the being distant etc coulda saved it. And put those scenes towards her fighting to do more interviews or something.

Great season. Just gotta be in the mood and right place to watch this show. Cant wait to see where they go in S3