David Fincher's MINDHUNTER - Netflix Series

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
The show did a good job making you think you know who the culprit was all along, then at the end think "something isn't totally adding up here..."
Watching the doc on hbo, those 2 klan bros did some, amd the pedos did others. Wayne may have killed some. Whats cray is Wayne is in jail for killing 2 adults I think

wenis

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if I buy this "Fincher was just too busy" excuse. He's been in the game over 30 years, he knows how to manage his time/projects properly by now. It took damn near two years for season 2 to come out so obviously his hectic schedule has been accommodated before. This is just a nice way of saying it's cancelled without having to endue the outrage, think pieces, angry blog posts and fan petitions. Maybe Fincher has just lost interest, I don't know.

I highly doubt it's getting another season. Releasing the actors from their contracts is pretty telling in that regard because a lot of them could and probably WILL be busy working on other projects by then so scheduling will be difficult if not impossible.

Aight fukk it lets say it does come back. Like I said above, season 2 came out 22 months after season 1 and as I think some of have seen, a lot of the interest had waned by then. If season 3 comes out some time in late 2021 (at best) you think there will still be many people who care to catch it?

for nextflix to invest some of their 20 billion or whatever the figure is they’re throwing around for how much they’re spending on content? Sure. I think America’s love affair with true crime and the bleak side of life will be alive for some time. Just like back in the 1940’s as WW2 was warming up true crime stories were some of the most read and ingested type of media and were just at the cusp of our roughest period of life and times on this planet. Fincher will be back and so will the audience.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
it's kinda boring though man. i tried season 2 but couldnt get back into it
but i guess ill retry eventually
It can be slow paced but did not ever think it was boring, but I’m already interested in the subject matter so that probably helps. Just reminds me of a TV version of Fincher’s zodiac which is one of my favorites

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
shyt I come here and learn that Season 3 might not happen? :hhh:

I really don't understand the politics and economics of some of these networks. Tbh I don't even understand how you start a show without even knowing if it's going to go its course. Are most of these shows basically on one-year contracts?