David Fincher's MINDHUNTER - Netflix Series

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Yeah. I’m binging this now based on word of mouth but this shyt is slooooow. And I’m someone who like a slow burn (True Detective).

The best parts are the interviews with the killers.
Oh it picks up. The second half of the second season is electric.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
I don't find this slow at all. If you just want the agents to get into shootouts and chases every episode, yeah, this probably isn't for you. It's more realistic than that.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
We need a thread on this.

I need a real doc on Williams. Watching some shyt on YouTube now

I finally decided to watch this BTK Confession, :picard:,,,,, I think Williams is the only suspect that said there were innocent,,,

I only found this Doc for Wayne Williams

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I finally decided to watch this BTK Confession, :picard:,,,,, I think Williams is the only suspect that said there were innocent,,,

I only found this Doc for Wayne Williams

I need a vid of Wayne lookin pissed off. Let some c@cs accuse me of a crime I didn't commit. My reaction will definitely go viral. I'd be threatening the jury and everything. I'd be pissed at the system.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Wayne did that shyt. I don't think he did all of them, but he definitely did some of them.

What trips me out about this show is how well acted it is. Everyone just kills it. People that are barely in the show like Sanders the KKK suspect, or the mom's of the kids and on and on. shyt is crazy.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That last scene was disturbing as fukk.

Fincher tension and atmosphere >>>

I don;t know if Fincher directed that himself but the other directors he got lined up in this show are all talented.. the cast is very talented, it's an amazing show especially the second season.

Ruby'sRevolver

Man in the Black Hat
Daps
This video presents some other theories in Atlanta Child Murders case. I thought it was pretty interesting...

• Dap
Reactions: NZA