Behind You

Fix this Netflix :francis:

giphy.gif

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Between this and DARK CRYSTAL a breh startin to feel that Netflix gon take the great series killer crown from HBO. Meanwhile Sho and Amazon will give us 6 seasons of any mufukkin thing :mjcry::pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Between this and DARK CRYSTAL a breh startin to feel that Netflix gon take the great series killer crown from HBO. Meanwhile Sho and Amazon will give us 6 seasons of any mufukkin thing :mjcry::pacspit:
Netflix already beat them but that's mostly because they flood us with content.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something happen with Dark Crystal?

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Something happen with Dark Crystal?

They ain't killed it for sure but takin a LONG time to confirm or deny season 2. Budget probably, even tho it could be cheaper than first time out cos less basic production work to cover. Showrunners Def want to do another 1-2

wenis

Pro
Supporter
Daps
It'll be back. Fincher has too many projects lined up and he's just one man. It'll be back when its time.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
I don't know if I buy this "Fincher was just too busy" excuse. He's been in the game over 30 years, he knows how to manage his time/projects properly by now. It took damn near two years for season 2 to come out so obviously his hectic schedule has been accommodated before. This is just a nice way of saying it's cancelled without having to endue the outrage, think pieces, angry blog posts and fan petitions. Maybe Fincher has just lost interest, I don't know.

I highly doubt it's getting another season. Releasing the actors from their contracts is pretty telling in that regard because a lot of them could and probably WILL be busy working on other projects by then so scheduling will be difficult if not impossible.

It'll be back. Fincher has too many projects lined up and he's just one man. It'll be back when its time.

Aight fukk it lets say it does come back. Like I said above, season 2 came out 22 months after season 1 and as I think some of have seen, a lot of the interest had waned by then. If season 3 comes out some time in late 2021 (at best) you think there will still be many people who care to catch it?