David Fincher's MINDHUNTER - Netflix Series

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Anna Torv could get it. That bish is sexy to me.

So I had no knowledge of this Wayne Williams guy.

They make it seem like he didn't kill all those kids. But who goes auditioning a singer at 2 in yhe morning:what:

Wish there were more eps. 9 fukkin eps :damn:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Wayne did that shyt:francis:

More importantly, regardless of the murders, black adults knew black kids were prostituting themselves to older men and did nothing.:hhh:
That’s the thing I ain’t know shyt about... I was like ” :picard: was that a thing, or did they make that up for the show”

Superstar
Daps
Wayne did that shyt:francis:

More importantly, regardless of the murders, black adults knew black kids were prostituting themselves to older men and did nothing.:hhh:

Atlanta has always been a low key sexual vice and drug tourism city. Back when metropolitan ave used to be Stewart ave, it was nothing but hourly motels and hotels. Some of that strip spilled down onto Cleveland ave, and a little farther west into sylvan hills and the west end. Parts of memorial drive, candler rd, a lot of Norcross, Doraville, and Smyrna too. There were always women and child prostitutes, who knows how many were human trafficking victims.

Many transportation hub cities are like this; sex and drugs are an unspoken part of the local economy. Even in the mid 2000’s it wasn’t too rare for somebody in a nice vehicle to pull up and ask if you trying to make some money (especially around music studios, office complexes, warehouses, local govt. buildings, etc). You give em the
:dahell:
Face and keep it moving.

Seattle is really similar, from what I’ve seen. Lots of runaways or unsupervised kids/teenagers getting preyed on by rich tech and transportation workers. I imagine recent oil boom towns are like this too. People can be so fukked up.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
That doctor lady needs to go. :camby:

She added nothing this season.

She has a lemon face, yellow as fukk, looks like sucked a lemon. Yuck. :hhh:
closet lesbian in the federal bureau during 20th century. She basically walking on eggshells everyday with every interaction she had
:manny:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
According to the book, which I have read a few times, Douglas, (Holden composite) thinks Williams committed about 11 of the 19, and the others, he infers were the KKK or various independent racially motivated killings.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Atlanta has always been a low key sexual vice and drug tourism city. Back when metropolitan ave used to be Stewart ave, it was nothing but hourly motels and hotels. Some of that strip spilled down onto Cleveland ave, and a little farther west into sylvan hills and the west end. Parts of memorial drive, candler rd, a lot of Norcross, Doraville, and Smyrna too. There were always women and child prostitutes, who knows how many were human trafficking victims.

Many transportation hub cities are like this; sex and drugs are an unspoken part of the local economy. Even in the mid 2000’s it wasn’t too rare for somebody in a nice vehicle to pull up and ask if you trying to make some money (especially around music studios, office complexes, warehouses, local govt. buildings, etc). You give em the
:dahell:
Face and keep it moving.

Seattle is really similar, from what I’ve seen. Lots of runaways or unsupervised kids/teenagers getting preyed on by rich tech and transportation workers. I imagine recent oil boom towns are like this too. People can be so fukked up.

Interesting.

Do you think he killed all those kids?