David Fincher's MINDHUNTER - Netflix Series

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I didn't saw a minute of that lesbian story.
I fastforwaded the Tench family story too. Can't stand his wife.

Thought the season was as boring as the first apart from the two last episodes. They settled in ATL with a true intrigue and this was pretty good, like a good serial killer movie.
The show got strong qualities sometimes but the big flaws are more recurrent.
Nah the Tench story is good. The lesbian stuff is pointless though.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
it was legit a plot point when wendy had to "make up a story" to identify with a clearly homophobic/in the closet prisoner who led boys to their doom. her being a lesbian wasn't just for a quota :beli:
The storyline was annoying though. They could've cut it in half. Not a huge deal though.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great season 2 for Mindhunter. My only gripe is that they either should have found their suspect for the Atlanta Child murders a couple episodes earlier or added a 10th episode to the season. It just felt like things got rushed to the conclusion on those last 2 episodes.
I think that was the point.

The city went from "Ain't no serial killer:hubie:" to "Open and shut case:mjgrin:" quick as fukk. They pinned the killings of two adults on the "Atlanta Child Murderer" said they would eventually charge him with the kids and never did, while still getting the media and people outside of the affected neighborhoods thinking they did something.

Holden thought the police and feds were sincere in saying there was more work to do. Even the moms knew the whole thing was bullshyt. You were supposed to have that feeling that everything wrapped up too quickly, too cleanly, like things were getting swept under the rug..

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Hold up so in regards to ep 9:dwillhuh:
Is the Wayne dude not the killer then?? Is there still a serial killer out there then?? They pinned2 dudes on him but what about the gotdamn kids?!:dwillhuh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Best Netflix show hands down
Binge-watched the new season yesterday
Felt like Tench was the main protagonist this time.
Holden took a lot of Ls being constantly outshined by the black detective or being awkward in social gatherings. His theories tend to oversimplify and miss key elements in cases where multiple perpetrators might be involved. I hope they put more emphasis on that in the next season
Holden came off naive as shyt in Atlanta :mjtf:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Is the Wayne dude not the killer then?? Is there still a serial killer out there then?? They pinned2 dudes on him but what about the gotdamn kids?!:dwillhuh:

It was him but those cases were never officially closed.

Also can someone explain to me what the cat thing was with the woman during season 1? Where she was leaving food when doing laundry? Was there a point to that I missed?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
They gotta end credit scene in this bytch :ohhh:
full-3_zpsobokmvw3.png
Ayo wwhat the fukkkkkkk??:mjtf:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

my belief is that Wayne and them 2 other guys that were mentioned in the building by the airport and the brown house were charged with getting children and then getting rid of them. Wayne took care of the black kids and the other guys (who were white) took care of the white kids. I also believe Wayne's father (Homer) was in that shyt too. But I think Wayne killed most of if not all the black children.

It was him but those cases were never officially closed.

Also can someone explain to me what the cat thing was with the woman during season 1? Where she was leaving food when doing laundry? Was there a point to that I missed?

I believe it was for the stray cat that was hanging outside the laundry room in her building

Anyway, as for what I thought I bout the season, it was great. But I agree with others, the detective work and looks into the serial killers' minds is so much stronger than the scenes of Bill's family & Wendy's love life. I don't mind them because I get they're there to show the effects of the work on these people but they'll need to make them more interesting.

You can see the problematic buildup with Holden going full force with the pathology behind the psych for serial killers, shyt reminded me of posters in the seum defending analytics :russ: Bill needs to throw his wife in the bushes :camby: and their boss is just trying to use Holden & Bill's work to catapult himself into some top ranking shyt with the feds. Y'all seen how quick he was to have Bill talking to everyone at them parties...talking bout he interested in the work :rudy: BTK a beyond strange muthafukka :scust: [spoiler/]

can't wait for S3 :blessed:

Last edited: