David Fincher's MINDHUNTER - Netflix Series

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
closet lesbian in the federal bureau during 20th century. She basically walking on eggshells everyday with every interaction she had
:manny:

Mannn fukk that lemon face. :camby:

I low key don't like Holder either, I think they could have found a better actor but it is what it is.

Superstar
Daps
Interesting.

Do you think he killed all those kids?

I’m honestly not sure. But life has taught me that you just can’t put anything past anyone. I’ve met seven murderers in my life. I grew up with three, served with two, and was related to two. I would have laughed in anyone’s face if they told me that three out of the seven would have ever taken someone’s life.

I also served with a serial rapist/kidnapper, for a short time. He was goofy kid who always said shyt that was absurd but hilarious. He never acted tough, had a social life, and did his job. Most of us had no idea that he was smoking spice and had been hunting and raping high school girls off base, until he got caught when one escaped from his trunk. When he got out on bail he went and allegedly re-raped her smh. I think he got an amazingly long sentence. I hope he dies in there. You just never know with people.

Wayne can sit his ass behind bars, too, until there’s some concrete/indisputable proof that it was someone else. He might not have done it alone though.

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
One minor detail that I think was cool is that they highlighted the then rift between analysts and Special Agents at the time in the FBI. Analysts were treated as third class citizens and weren't allowed to do much hands on stuff at all, and were paid less. Point being made during the scene with Gunn and Wendy, when he told her to stay put and let Agents go out and do the field interviews. It's really only been in the past 10 years or so that analysts have been more accepted and 'mixed' with the Special Agents. The initial few weeks at the FBI academy are integrated these days. But even now, even during the application process, analysts have to pay for their own travel and lodging, whilst SA candidates are reimbursed.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
One minor detail that I think was cool is that they highlighted the then rift between analysts and Special Agents at the time in the FBI. Analysts were treated as third class citizens and weren't allowed to do much hands on stuff at all, and were paid less. Point being made during the scene with Gunn and Wendy, when he told her to stay put and let Agents go out and do the field interviews. It's really only been in the past 10 years or so that analysts have been more accepted and 'mixed' with the Special Agents. The initial few weeks at the FBI academy are integrated these days. But even now, even during the application process, analysts have to pay for their own travel and lodging, whilst SA candidates are reimbursed.
U seem to know a lot about this:mjpls:

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
The podcast Atlanta Monster does a good job of going in depth and really capturing the vibe of the city during that time. They even interview wayne williams in prison. You can infer from all the the information thats come out that they're were three killers of children. Wayne Williams, the pedophile ring and the KKK. And it seems that the KKK and the pedophile ring used waynes rampage as a cover up for their own crimes. Meaning they didnt start killing until bodies were already dropping just confusing the police even more.

The podcast has a story of two boys who went to the pedo house. One left the other stayed behind. The one that stayed was never seen again and became of the murdered children. The boy who survived TOLD apd that he witnessed the boy be killed in the house and they ignored him :francis:.

Another boy who is now a grown man tells the story of getting into Waynes car as a boy and escaping when Wayne tried to take him to a shady location. Also was ignored by the APD.

APD could've solved the cases if they were really invested in doing so but they weren't so they didn't do basic police work like going door to door and interviewing witnesses.