David Fincher's MINDHUNTER - Netflix Series

wenis

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I need season 3 asap!!

Anyone knows when it's coming out?
when it's ready.

Fincher has got two producing roles for upcoming projects, but nothing else publicly known with no directing roles on the table. Maybe sooner than this season unless that world war z 2 flick ends up happening or someone comes to him with a budget and script.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Finished both seasons in the last couple weeks. Netflix been fukking around but this shyt right here:wow:

Only downfall is the relationships. The girlfriend fromt the first season :comeon: Trying to watch this with the fam and every episode the boy Holden tearing it up. First episode I'm getting into it and I'm already seeing woadie's cheeks :mjtf:

Season 2 cut most of the bullshyt. Tench's family situation was cool and the doctor's shyt was brief. Kind of felt like a waste of time since she had nothing to do with Atlanta though

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
my belief is that Wayne and them 2 other guys that were mentioned in the building by the airport and the brown house were charged with getting children and then getting rid of them. Wayne took care of the black kids and the other guys (who were white) took care of the white kids. I also believe Wayne's father (Homer) was in that shyt too. But I think Wayne killed most of if not all the black children.

Any links ???

I really need to do more research because I really don't know who did those killings.

I am not convinced it was Wayne