Dating women over 30 is basically a job interview

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought men wanted women to choose better? But when they vet, you have a problem b/c it’s harder to finesse easy p*ssy from them with the bare minimum effort. But if they do give it up, you insult them and call loose or easy or hoes.

A lotta dudes struggle with consistency and try to push that off on women. But some of ya’ll be the main ones not knowing what the hell you want.:francis:

To be fair the men who say choose better are not the ones making these kind of threads.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I mean people tend to learn from their mistakes.

That being said

nqAJZeo.gif

to Jada. I now have a classy way of describing my actions over the last few years.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Those questions come from previous relationships because they whole past has been dealing with ex cons, married men, drug dealers, cheaters, bum ass non working dudes.

Only 2 women I ever dealt with who ask me those questions admitted it was their fault in the men who they picked and both had 1 child

Last edited:

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
I thought men wanted women to choose better? But when they vet, you have a problem b/c it’s harder to finesse easy p*ssy from them with the bare minimum effort. But if they do give it up, you insult them and call loose or easy or hoes.

A lotta dudes struggle with consistency and try to push that off on women. But some of ya’ll be the main ones not knowing what the hell you want.:francis:
I don't think any man minds you asking the questions or the info coming out naturally. Its the coldness of the checklist ticking brehs have a problem with.

Imagine going on a date and as soon as you sit down the guy is like. What degree have you got? can you cook? Do you see yourself as a mother? How do you take care of a man? Yall would be offended no?

Well there are women that actually do this. I've dated them.. and other guys in this thread agree.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Not like that.At least sprinkle in some casual questions about music,social events or the guys interests etc. The women OP is talking about don't even do that.Or make a pathetic attempt to. You hear the disdain in their voices. Eagerness in their speech tempo.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
To be fair the men who say choose better are not the ones making these kind of threads.
Lol! I’m sure but I’m just speaking in general. I’ve heard many guys express similar concerns but people ain’t being real. Dudes want sex. There’s nothing wrong with that but a smart woman learns to say “fukk his feelings” and look out for her own best interests early on. Being permissive to dudes and giving them what they want rarely works. And when it goes left, women will simply be blamed anyway.

Somebody insinuating that a woman is bitter or unreasonable for asking normal shyt to get to know somebody that wants her to potentially risk her physical and reproductive health to fukk a stranger is hilarious to me.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
It’s not even about a biological clock the way some dudes wanna spin it. It’s about dating being a risky ass endeavor. Too many chicks are birdbrains and too many dudes want easy p*ssy.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I don't think any man minds you asking the questions or the info coming out naturally. Its the coldness of the checklist ticking brehs have a problem with.

Imagine going on a date and as soon as you sit down the guy is like. What degree have you got? can you cook? Do you see yourself as a mother? How do you take care of a man? Yall would be offended no?

Well there are women that actually do this. I've dated them.. and other guys in this thread agree.
If it’s a rudeness issue, that’s one thing I can understand.
But the other side of the equation is that I’ve gone on dates where dudes don’t want to share ANYTHING and get aggressive or offended at even the slightest question about what they do. Which is a major red flag.
Stuff like this should come up b/c what you do is a pretty big part of who you are. :yeshrug:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Not like that.At least sprinkle in some casual questions about music,social events or the guys interests etc. The women OP is talking about don't even do that.Or make a pathetic attempt to. You hear the disdain in their voices. Eagerness in their speech tempo.
Lmao! Yeah that sounds pretty irritating. Then again, it’s kinda like going out with dudes who only want to escalate to sex. Every single topic gets turned into a sexual innuendo.

So I can understand b:c what your dealing with is being objectified. This is the female version of being too thirsty.

Unfortunately, that’s the way the game is right now tho. Dudes want sex ASAP, chicks want them W-2s. :hubie:

To be honest, many people become like this because the market is saturated with people who just want to play games. There are some dudes online who don’t even like texting too long b/c they say it never goes anywhere. People fed up with the bs.:russ: